RP server with phone number and car vs RP server with nothing

Which one do you think would be better:
  • A roleplay server where you have a cheap car and a phone number when you start
  • Or a roleplay server where you have to buy those things and you don't start with them
Vote your opinion.

Note: This RP idea is set after you fly in to San Andreas, so you already have a life. But this, is just to have a better experience.

To start a good role-play server you need to get some starter items like a starter amount of money and a phone ofcourse. If someone wanted to join your server and registred with no items he will judge the server in a bad manner. So I'm going for option 1.

Good luck!

2, you're not born with a personal car and phone number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
2, you're not born with a personal car and phone number.
I see what you're going at... BUT...
Quote:

Note: This RP idea is set after you fly in to San Andreas, so you already have a life. But this, is just to have a better experience.

(Note: I don't favor either one.)

Edit: At 3:00 PM Central time, I will (I think) close this poll.
Edit #2: Apparently I can't close my own poll.

True RP should give that choice to the player. Usually roleplayers play the role they like, and not the role with the maximum gain. Unfortunately most players arent true roleplayers, but just want to have the most wealth of all.

If id play samp rpgs, id prefer the start from zero.

My preference is to start from the bottom and make my way to the top. This way I feel as though I've made an effort and am more in tune with my character. Sure a bit of money to start with is great; but where to invest it and how to make more of it; should be left for the player to ponder.

My two cents.

Look really... I can't suggest anything better than this.

Set a maximum to what players can start with (low amounts of course, nothing too good) and let them choose. Like if a player only wants to start off with a car, but no phone, allow them to choose in a menu that starts them with only a car. Or if they only want a phone and not a car. Even if the person wants roleplay a teenager, 15-17, and they RPly don't have their license. Allow them to start off with a bicycle (BMX or Mountain Bike) and a phone.

Sadly, this would probably take a bit more development, but I honestly think this would be the best way to go around your problem.

No one's willing to roleplay `so` hardcore these days. Maybe a mix with RPG should do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
No one's willing to roleplay `so` hardcore these days. Maybe a mix with RPG should do it.
^^^^^^
Roleplay is honestly toxic.

Let them buy it, if you just give they have everything and they will what is the logic to stay?!
If they have to buy it, they will start to earn money for it. On that time they will learn somting intersting and stay with ur community,

Good luck