Server 'Announce' problem

Hello,

Yesterday we have rented a server from a host and we have a small problem with it.
The server runs great, plugins, filterscripts, gamemode loaded without any issue, but if I load the 'internet' tab it cannot be seen.
From favorites players can join and see the server, so it is not a port forward problem.
And also we have set 'Announce' (and 'query') to 1.

Did you type the mode/map name which corresponds with your server mode/map? Make sure to insert your IP in the "Favourites" tab, and see if the server's online. If not.. you know what to do.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did it. The server is running (since yesterday, without any stop), but still unseen.

First I tought master server needs to refresh, but one day has passed and we still have the problem.

Hmm.. Did the problem persist with another host?

We had an another server from this host and It worked without this (or any) issue.

Clarify your host with the issue, and check your server.cfg if all announce, and query is set to 1

Okay thank you. I am going to contact them.
But one more question. Does the server's R'X' version matter? Can it cause this problem?
And how can I check the R's version?

You can check it by clicking on your server bar, and then to the bottom right, you see your server details. From there, you can see the version, for example

0.3x R2

I've contacted the host and they have no idea what can cause this problem.
The server is port forwarded and seen from favourites. But still unseen from 'internet' and 'hosted'.

which host u use?