LuxAdmin bug?

I haven't used luxadmin in a while, if I am correct, the last time I used it I had windows xp, now I have Windows 7 Ultimate, it used to work 100%, I have the same files and all but on a different server, whenever I try to register and I click ok, the dialog disapears, and it doesnt make a .sav file like it used to in the account folder, login or register doesn't work, I even tried using my old .sav file with the same username from when LuxAdmin worked, but it doesn't even pick it up! It loads the filterscript fine too! I don't know what the issue is, I have even set the samp-server to run as administrator, do you know what might be the issue? I tried on another server with the same issue

I completely replaced all the files yet I still have the issue! Like I said it used to work! It is almost like it doesn't have access to read and write!

Ok, the LuxAdmin filterscript has to be the first on the list on the server.cfg file, but I tried adding it first before and it didn't fix it, so I removed all the other filterscripts on the list except LuxAdmin, and started it, it worked, then I exited and added the others back in but with LuxAdmin still in the front, and it works 100% now