IMPORTANT: Logo!

Guys... I am in hurry... I to create a new logo for a business. But i don't have much time now and i really don't have the skills to create one. Can somebody help me!? It's really important bcz it's for my skool. Thank you!

BTW: I will pm you for the instructions so if you know you can make a "professional" logo. Than pm me please!

...how many friends on here do you have in order to have 35 rep with only 40 posts. Even with the posts, how can you have that much rep if they are all as stupid as this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
...how many friends on here do you have in order to have 35 rep with only 40 posts. Even with the posts, how can you have that much rep if they are all as stupid as this one.
Thank you

Love how you edited that post in fear of more -rep.
Whatever, you wont get help when writing like that. Also if it is for school, it is YOUR job to make that logo, not ours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Love how you edited that post in fear of more -rep.
Whatever, you wont get help when writing like that. Also if it is for school, it is YOUR job to make that logo, not ours.
Yeah i understand that, but i have not all the time of the world. Have so much to learn for exams and shit and then this logo thing comes up. I can't make a logo don't know how to do that... And what i posted yet was a litlle bit of the bad behaviour. I 'm sorry for that -.-' But i don't like it how that guy talks to my... Like i've said to everybody: "Give me reputation plz." I didn't say anything i just got it bcz the people like my posts or something. And then people like him come and give my a lower reputation. But i don't care about that fuck reputation. Go lower it to -500. Like i care about anything i just do what i got to do. And sorry for what i commented yet before i editted the comment to "Thank you". It was bad from me. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermb2
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you
I have yet to -rep you. I only have 1 account anyway, so I guess a bunch of people agree with my post, and didnt like the way you asked for help!

Thank you for -repping me tho, you get what you get, if I pissed off one person to prove a point, than w/e. I write whatever I think is right and I don't care what anybody else thinks.

P.S: Now im -repping you

EDIT: I love how Y-Less's rep is exactly 2100 lol, Im gonna make it 2101!

Lol people are taking it seriously!!! xD
Can your reputation go under the 0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermb2
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol people are taking it seriously!!! xD
Can your reputation go under the 0?
Yes, it actually can. You must not have been on here for a while or don't go on here often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it actually can. You must not have been on here for a while or don't go on here often.
I didn't understand what you meant with that

What are the requirements? I'll make you one