The protection of HP and armor

Hello, I am looking for protection against armor and hp cheater Where can I find something like this??

You can make 100 armor a restricted amount of armor in your server and like make 99 armor the maximum amount, then set a timer that checks every player for 100 armor and if it's 100 you can ban him.

knows when someone add a vest so he removes it and the same with hp and when you have the protection and the vest and not take hp

Hey, you can detect that player hacking hp by this way..
Set the main health when player spawn to 99
pawn Код:
SetPlayerHealth(playerid,99);
Most of hacks like ****** when player try to restore his hp set his hp to 100 so ..
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUpdate(playerid)
pawn Код:
new Float:health;
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health); //check the player health when he use any kind of hacks
    if (health < 99.0)
    {
        new string[126]; // define string
        format(string,sizeof(string),"%s try to restore his hp",playerid); //format the string
        SendClientMessageToAll(-1,string); //you can change this to send client message to your admins its up to you.
    }
The only problem is if player use vending machine or something so you can delete from your map
hope it was helpfull , also check this awesome tutorail :
forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=220089

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new Float:health;
GetPlayerHealth(playerid,health); //check the player health when he use any kind of hacks
if (health < 99.0)
{
  new string[126]; // define string
  format(string,sizeof(string),"%s try to restore his hp",playerid); //format the string
  SendClientMessageToAll(-1,string); //you can change this to send client message to your admins its up to you.
}
You put the wrong carrot.

pawn Код:
if (health > 99.0) // < = less than. > = greater than.

something like this?

pawn Код:
forward ProtectionFinished(playerid);

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerHealth(playerid,100000.000);
    SetPlayerArmour(playerid,100000.000);
    SetTimer("ProtectionFinished",3000,true);
    return 1;
}

public ProtectionFinished(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerHealth(playerid,100);
    SetPlayerArmour(playerid,100);
    return 1;
}

But when a player can make HP through SetPlayerHealth so it's da to 0 when you will be adding info via ****** but when the mode I have SetPlayerHealthEx so I will not give it to 0