Help DDosing!

Some kid is DDosing my internet throught GMAIL.Can anybody help me delete all my messages sent to him?Please anybody.Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What in the world... No

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
What in the world... No
Will I get better answear if I offer $100?I think so but hey,we'll see.

Wait...what? How is he DDoSing you through Gmail??

No he got my IP trought GMAIL!

How had he done that? Getting your IP over gmail?
It is impossible!

If it isn't, i want that thing as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
How had he done that? Getting your IP over gmail?
It is impossible!

If it isn't, i want that thing as well!
It is possible. If someone is using a mail client to send messages thru gmail you can expose the headers and it shows the IP of the original sender.

If you use gmail's site I don't think you'd see the senders IP. Use a client installed on your machine and they'll see it

EDIT: confirmed. If you use gmail's site to send gmail you see gmail's IP. If you use something like outlook or thunderbird or whatever to send mail thru gmail...it sends your IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible. If someone is using a mail client to send messages thru gmail you can expose the headers and it shows the IP of the original sender.

If you use gmail's site I don't think you'd see the senders IP. Use a client installed on your machine and they'll see it

EDIT: confirmed. If you use gmail's site to send gmail you see gmail's IP. If you use something like outlook or thunderbird or whatever to send mail thru gmail...it sends your IP
I was talking related to sending e-mails over gmail[website]... anyways, thanks for clearing the things out... we're always learning! ^.^

At OP: Just change your IP and if its static, contact your ISP for a hard reset on your internet service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerboom
Посмотреть сообщение
Will I get better answear if I offer $100?I think so but hey,we'll see.
for sure, via paypal?