PS3 Headset

I've been and bought a new headset, it is clear as hell on Teamspeak but when I use it on PS3 my friends say the quality is really poor.

I don't know why, does anyone? I'm on a wireless connection to the PS3 but the modem is only 2 meter away! The headset is a USB.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

What's the mark and ID of your headset you own for PS3? cuz i use LG Headset (better quality).if you got LG let me know to help you!

If I am correct, you can modify the headset settings in the PS3 options.
And I recall correctly, you can also playback your voice, so you can check whether it's really poor.

The playback quality is fine, but when people hear me it is really poor.

The quality of other people I hear is bad too so I think it is the PSN Com system....

Playstation and Xbox have this problem from time to time, or permenantly depending on the game. I personally find the more demaning the game is your playing the poorer the voice quality; I'm guessing the game creators have prioritsed you still being connected to the server as oppose to your voice sounding clear.

I can say from experiance, no what what mic you have; cheap or expensive everyones going to say you should like shit on alot of the games. I say the same back, in order to get around this meny of us just use Skype to speak through when playing a game together, however it does mean you cant shit talk the people your playing with.

Also if your mic is positioned too close to the playstation you wil get a humming or clacking depending on what console you own comming through your microphone. Really sensetive microphones near the Xbox tend to pick up a high pitched whine...

Bluetooth on the playstation also oddly tends to be clearer but hey this is all just personal experiance.

its The quality off the playstation & xbox 360 i have no idea why its so shitty on the ps3 & xbox however, am using a ps3 i cam seems clear and good for my friends to hear me but microphones seem really low on the quality.