Textdraw stats box.

Hello everyone, seems like my previous thread got deleted for an unknown reason..so anyways, I've a few questions about a textdraw, and how to create it.

So, here's an example of a textdraw I wish to create, but I don't know how to use variables inside of it.

Thanks in advance.

This might help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaTim
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really, as I already know how to create a basic textdraw, but using variables in it, and making it look like that, is my question..

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=376758 iPLEOMAX's iTEXTDRAW See this thread and do it. You would need some extra scripting to be done.

After you have created the textdraw, like with ipleomax td editor, format it and use PlayerTextDrawSetString
pawn Код:
format(str, sizeof(str), "Kills: %d~n~Deaths: %d", PlayerKills, PlayerDeaths); // Will create the text with Kills: XX and Deaths: XX on next line
PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid, YourPlayerTextdraw[playerid], str);

Quote:
Originally Posted by CesarLT
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really, as I already know how to create a basic textdraw, but using variables in it, and making it look like that, is my question..
They ARE textdraws. The only thing changes is that the text can be changed with a function.

Also a tip: since it's for player's statistics - you should use per player textdraws.