A New Idea! I need your support! :)

I Need Your Support!

What Is This?

The idea came into my mind is to start some kind of awards/surveys so that there will be various categories and you will vote and i will put results after two weeks..

How It Will Look Like?

Example:

Best Update(0.3a,0.3b,etc):
Best Server(Only name, Don't post IP):
Best Tutorials(Title and Link):
Best Gamemode Script(Title and Link):
Best Filterscript(Title and Link):
Best Tool/File(Title and Link):
Best Map(Title and Link):
Best Plugin(Title and Link):
Код:
Best Update(0.3a,0.3b,etc):
Best Server(Only name, Don't post IP):
Best Tutorials(Title and Link):
Best Gamemode Script(Title and Link):
Best Filterscript(Title and Link):
Best Tool/File(Title and Link):
Best Map(Title and Link):
Best Plugin(Title and Link):

Favorite New Member:
Nicest Member:
Most Helpful Member:
Favorite Member:
Most Missed Member:
Best Username:

Forum Bitch:
Biggest Asslicker:
Biggest Troll:
Most Useless Spammer:

Most Friendly Moderator:
Most Effective Moderator:
Most Active Moderator:
Most Bad Moderator:
Favorite Moderator:

General Votes:

Favorite Weapon(ingame):
Favorite Car(ingame):
Best New Feature:
Best Video/Screen(link):
ETC... ETC

Result (after 2 weeks)

Best Update(0.3a,0.3b,etc): 0.3a - 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Server(Only name, Don't post IP): XYZ SERVER 55/70 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Tutorials(Title and Link): XYZ TUTORIAL (link: .com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Gamemode Script(Title and Link): XYZ gamemode (link: example.com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Filterscript(Title and Link): XYZ Filterscript (link: .com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Tool/File(Title and Link): XYZ Tool (link: .com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Map(Title and Link): XYZ Map (link: .com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)
Best Plugin(Title and Link): XYZ Plugin (link: .com/xyz) 41/90 Votes (x % Votes Received)

ETC... ETC

What Will Be Benefit Of This?
  • People will have freedom to vote!
  • People will try to put their best stuff to get award! (maybe servers don't know)
  • People will know about best scripts!
  • These awards will held after every year!
  • People will get more knowledge!
  • There will be very very information!

There will be some RULES?

Yes, if rules are broken, a member's votes could be dropped and they could be prevented from winning certain awards. Also, a forum complain is likely for any repeated offense.
  • Only 1 (ONE) vote per category
  • No voting for yourself.
  • No spamming this thread.
  • No bitching/flaming other members in here.
  • Try to base your votes off of your experience... Not off of stats or other member's votes.
  • Try to post once and only once in this thread.
  • Account created BEFORE October 2nd.

How Do I Support?

Just Hit "Yes" Button in the pole which it above! and leave comments.

Feel free to comment good or bad

NO!! because people will abuse or will Rumble for only that Vote And that Best Server? i Dont Think So.. many Server Owners Will Jealous About That!

I like the idea. You've got my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the idea. You've got my vote.
Thanks.. if i get more positive results i will ask a moderator for permission to create thread.

You got my support !

For sure this won't get approved. No matter how many people support you, SA:MP developers/mods don't got ' time ' to give rewards. That's my thinking but up to you to keep going on with this. For an example, how many people wanted the SAD prefixes? Most of them.. but it end up getting removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
For sure this won't get approved. No matter how many people support you, SA:MP developers/mods don't got ' time ' to give rewards. That's my thinking but up to you to keep going on with this. For an example, how many people wanted the SAD prefixes? Most of them.. but it end up getting removed.
i just want to know if anyone is interested so i can carry on that's why. Thanks for reply

This is not the forum for this. Unfortunately, this forum has too many people who can't handle such things because they are too childish.

Oh yeah, and there is too many servers.

Feel free to do that, but not on these forums. Fanpages are giving away awards for other games for ages now, and some of them are really famous.
So if you think you can create an award that is worth receiving (this especially means fair votes, as this is the most difficult thing to do on the internet), just create a website and do it. But if youre not sure yet, how to manage the votes, so theres really just one for each real person, you can save that effort, as the awards wont be worth anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrush
Посмотреть сообщение
NO!! because people will abuse or will Rumble for only that Vote And that Best Server? i Dont Think So.. many Server Owners Will Jealous About That!
That