R.I.P LGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitas
View Post
Good job advertising a website thats offline.

on the topic, whats a LGG?
Liberation Group Gaming
It was a "Popular" server meaning current members would only know about it. They started going down hill pretty fast last month.

good to know, im trying to get back in the loop of whats going on in samp these days

The IGG script was leaked awhile back I think so that might be one reason.
R.I.P

never heard of it

R.I.P LGG(? Wut is this?) everyday... theres alotofserver shutdown due to several reasons..

never heard, never care.

Goodbye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
View Post
Liberation Group Gaming
It was a "Popular" server meaning current members would only know about it. They started going down hill pretty fast last month.
Wow... Must be a miracle! According to your sister (aka you) you died!

With this hacks everybody will stop to play SA-MP -. - " Kalcor have to update SA-MP, i know, most of people has never heard about LGG (including me) but everybody here cares about SA-MP, if this fucking hackers still fucking the servers, SA-MP will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
View Post
Wow... Must be a miracle! According to your sister (aka you) you died!
lmao oh yeah i forgot about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
View Post
if this fucking hackers still fucking the servers, SA-MP will die.
Hackers have been hacking since before I even registered here. SA-MP is not going to die -.-

OT: WTF is LGG?

I also dont know what LGG is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
View Post
With this hacks everybody will stop to play SA-MP -. - " Kalcor have to update SA-MP, i know, most of people has never heard about LGG (including me) but everybody here cares about SA-MP, if this fucking hackers still fucking the servers, SA-MP will die.
in this day's don't is easy combat them, but not is impossible,

hacks since ever is doing part of sa-mp...

and it's true many people let play, because them

omg lgg died im so sad i use to us e lgg for all my lyf until it clos and now mades me vry sad and i cry erytiem .... my lyf so shet &and i hate my parentz pls grinb back lgg i miss it plZ PLZZZ ;( ;( ;(

What happened? Rucka spend the rest of the donation money on either booters to ddos other servers he didn't like or got scammed again on dating advice websites? (Yes these both DID actually happen)