[FilterScript] Duel system

Hello SAMP, and welcome.
Today i got another FS, this is a Duel command,This is not like every Duel, this command is only for admins,
It is for RP server- only admins can use it, admin level3+, like to have fun with there friends, i have this on my server.

Obviously you can change the admin level to any level you would like.
All you need to do is just change the number in Red

Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >=3)
It is a small Tutorial, but pretty good, Hope you enjoy it, and you may use it any ytime, but don't forget the credits and claim it is yours.

Enjoy, leave a comment, rate.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/qXw164vm

This isn't a duel system it's just a command to start a duel what about when a player dies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't a duel system it's just a command to start a duel what about when a player dies?
When you die, you just spawn back at the place you where before you entered the duel, and you will still have your guns, armor, hp.
But that isn't included here. if you want, you can do your own, i forgot to put it in.

I think your missing the whole point, implementing a duel script is not as simple as slapping an include into just any gamemode it has to be built into the gamemode to work correctly otherwise your going to have conflicts and/or undefined behavior.

[uL]Pottus - His new and he was trying to share. Maybe for him its a big work coz he made the script working. But for me I shouldn't post it as a filterscript, rather than keep it for future help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbalor
Посмотреть сообщение
[uL]Pottus - His new and he was trying to share. Maybe for him its a big work coz he made the script working. But for me I shouldn't post it as a filterscript, rather than keep it for future help.
Like he said, this is my first time scripting, so I'm learning.

That is perfectly fine, I'm just pointing out where you made mistakes what does hearing "good job" get you? Absolutely nothing. You need to hear the problems otherwise you'll keep making the same mistakes