[Tutorial] How to start a great SAMP server! [For Starters]

How to start a great SA-MP server!

First I suggest we get a script from the gamemode scripts section (http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
Looks like this kinda:

Next grab the script you want I am gonna work with my one of my scripts I got. (RP Script)
Make sure you have port forwarded your port for sa-mp (7777) [I am making a tutorial on that later ] Here is what you click (samp-server) the CMD Prompt could come up, and look like this:

Next we are gonna make ourselves look good for people. Make sure to invite your friends or post a Server Ad but that will not really work unless you have gained reputation on forums! Can't do either? Then try to get a hosted tab if you want from a company or more. I suggest hosted tab or server ad. Inviting friends can get you alot of people once they invite people and so on...

Thank you so much for reading I will update this on Sunday (9/29/2013) for more things and help, I hope I can at least help you starters out now!

it is useless.....wiki is much better atleast put some effort

No offense, but guides are meant to be helpful - this wasn't very helpful. You've simply screenshotted your server.exe (which is using zGaming) and the Gamemodes section.

If you wish to help someone, take this guide down and actually make a good one instead of rep hunting.

Sorry, but it's what I thought.

dosen't make any sense

I miss the days when tutorials were actually tutorials, not just ScreenShots of people's adventures in SA-MP.

Thanks! This tutorial really helped me create a great server!