Strange virus..

Don't know but it's a virus (i believe) which reverses everything like caps on, if you press LMB, the application will open again, or RMB for options, will work weird, shift+number changes into characters automatically. I've fully scanned my laptop (it's a laptop) couldn't find any virus. Scanned through Avast and Avira. I couldn't find any solution on ****** either. If anybody knows about it and how to solve this would be great if they can tell me. It's pissing me off now.
Info: Using Windows 8 Pro x64

Maybe you got "sticky keys" on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StickyKeys

Nope, it's disabled. It fixes by itself sometime or I've to restart the laptop.

Well for starters, since this is an unknown virus ( even to me ). I recommend this

1. Do not log into any other website, and possibly also clear your saved passwords in every browser known to man.
2. After doing so, get ESET ( It got most of my unknown/un-populated viruses )
3. Turn off any program you have on your computer.

If none of these work especially the ESET, then I don't know... Maybe it isn't a virus? Even though it is highly unlikely..

go into the the control panel, and look for programs you dont remember installing/dont know.

uninstall them if there are any.

also, look in the c drive and windows folders for folders that arent part of the main windows installation, ones like "boot" should stand out. remember to show hidden folders in your options first. if there are some, you have a virus and i would recommend reinstalling windows.

try a free antivirus software and scan for viruss.

also, install the latest drivers for your keyboard (if applicable) and install the latest, java and flash. these programs, especially java or known to have many security holes and should be updated whenever possible.

I tried searching for viruses but there are not even any single virus in any drives. Thanks for telling me about Java, it wasn't updated, I know about Java which might be causing trouble. Updating it right now!

Your keyboard is fucked up, go for a complete Windows re-installation/clean your keyboard, buy new one if wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit
Посмотреть сообщение
Your keyboard is fucked up, go for a complete Windows re-installation/clean your keyboard, buy new one if wanted.
It happened to me like that 1 year ago, I just made a new windows user and tried everything on it, that worked fine.

How could that be possible, as I said above it's a laptop and the laptop is 2-3 month old, probably new. I don't want to re-install the Windows because after installing it, this is a huge mess! Installing every single software's like flash plugin, Java, etc. Installing driver again. I don't want to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
How could that be possible, as I said above it's a laptop and the laptop is 2-3 month old, probably new. I don't want to re-install the Windows because after installing it, this is a huge mess! Installing every single software's like flash plugin, Java, etc. Installing driver again. I don't want to do that.
create a new windows user and then try everything in it, if it's working or not.