[FilterScript] Attach Object To Object Tool by Zero_Cool 2013

Attach Object To Object Tool by Zero_Cool

Video :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgCqw90T5I[/ame]

Download

nice !!

pretty good

It's kind of useful for some people but I don't like the limitations.

- Only 10 objects
- Not written very well dynamically
- Features need to be broken up into their own functions it's very messy (ZCMD, y_inline/y_dialogs or easydialog.inc)
- Can't use texture or text settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's kind of useful for some people but I don't like the limitations.

- Only 10 objects
- Not written very well dynamically
- Features need to be broken up into their own functions it's very messy (ZCMD, y_inline/y_dialogs or easydialog.inc)
- Can't use texture or text settings
Code:
#define MAX_OBJECTS_ON_OBJECT 	10
you can change whenever you want

This is the first version in future releases will be more function

Meh, it's a waste of time I think spend your time making a good map editor because this is really just a map editor feature I think it's lame to dedicate a FS to such a singular function when it could be encompassed with several similar functions to provide a more powerful tool.

It's all fine to make an FS like this but like your name in the long run it has Zero value

+Rep anyways because at least your trying to make something that is fairly limited tool wise I'm just disappointed that your not attempting to unite this for what it really is.

When I was building my map editor I thought about doing this but never implemented it as a specific feature but it is still pretty easy to do and there were some reasons.

- The usefulness was limited I would only need to use AttachObjectToObject() on occasion
- There is enough features to do it without an extended system
- I can set a rotation node and rotate groups of objects to get a feel before export
- Full texture and text support already built in

There is a few drawbacks and that is the attach node must be centered at 0, 0, 0 (I have a way of doing that) extra time - 1 minute
The export needs to be re-processed - 5 minutes

Wow, I wanna something like this but a little different, Somebody has one wich can Add/move/deleteALL with that ARROWS Please I need this, emergency. Answer here or PM me..

It's most easy and faster with Samp Map Editor... but nice FS.

But I need something IG to move Up/Down/</>, to have some
funny time right?

Nice +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by satafinix
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice +rep
Thanks