Ultra Method for Preventing Hackers

Hello everyone,

Some of you might not remember me (Ryder_[AF1] or XHITMAN), but I've seen many servers struggle with their anti-cheat so I decided to come back and help. My server was probably the most protected on sa-mp. I lost all my files during a format in 2011, but for a few days now I am working on a project to help sa-mp owners protect their servers.

What this will do:

- Prevent sa-mp functions such as 'Natives' from being blocked (e.g. Health Lock, Invisibility, Infinite Ammo, Player Position etc...)
- And much more!

Package (Differs on different requests):

- Non EXE Version (Linux & Windows on Request)
- EXE Version (Recommended for best results)
- Anti-Health Locking (Server Sided Health)
- Anti-Ammo Locking (Server Sided Ammo)
- Anti-Invisibility
- Anti-Object Creating
- And much more are currently being worked on!

I have already gotten a request but I would like to make it for everyone's use. However you will need to send me a message via pm to get your 'UNIQUE' files to be safe. However when I am done, I might release a video on how to do it and the sa-mp team might be able to improve this.

With just this method, all the hacks ever existed will not work anymore.

EDIT: This is just a sort of reverse engineering from the .EXE, but also comes with a few scripts and includes to help these functions put into place. And also do note that every request I get will take a few days as these are 'Unique' files for different server owners. I do not get paid for doing this, just volunteering, so please be patient.

Too many people don't understand the concept of this. Your players will NOT have to download a thing.

STATUS: A script for health-locking prevention is coming along with this project (Working on the most important things first) afterwards the anti-ammo and invisibility.

Update #1: Making a non EXE version for those who don't want to download my files, but only the filterscript(s) except of course with less security.

Beta Tester: Kyra

Update: #2: Released the current anti-health lock sa-mp function and no current hacks can bypass this, you can receive a demo version of it through PM until the full script has been completed just to get an idea (NON EXE VERSION)

RELEASED: HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER FILES WITHOUT THE NEED OF MAKING ANTI-CHEATS AGAINST SA-MP NATIVES:

http://*********/9-F7jhyL-jc

If you don't want to use this method or if it does not work for you, I will then as soon as my scripts are ready, I will upload it on here.

Proof of working from someone of this community and thank you for testing it Kyra:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
View Post
Anti cheat works!

This cheat (bullet proof) on 0.3x works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67U8iWODGI

Don't works on 0.3zAF1_CLAN good job guy !
Video with cheat ON: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19cM2...=*******_gdata

I test on GM test AF1_CLAN.gmx on first (cheat don't works)
I test on bare.gmx without an include at AF1_CLAN (cheat works)
I test on bare.gmx with all include at AF1_CLAN (cheat don't works)
Just message me if you have a request or question,
Ryder_[AF1]

Awesome, thanks you for your investment.

If you want, on this week i give you the most dangerous cheat on SAMP.

I want to see its source code, before you spread this software around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
I want to see its source code, before you spread this software around.
It is just reverse engineering, not a program. I will provide the source code soon of the modification, however meanwhile I can provide server owners with a sa-mp protection until I am done with the full protection system.

You might be doing something great to prevent cheaters by modifying actual software. No offence, but this could be abused by implementing ways to access sensible server data for own purposes, means that you can simply modify memory remotely however you want and anytime you want. There is a reason why software (in this case reverse engineering) shouldn't been offered, if no actual source code is available for experienced coders to check this piece of work. Also Kalcor did say no to memory hacking plugins. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=128338

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigETI
View Post
You might be doing something great to prevent cheaters by modifying actual software. No offence, but this could be abused by implementing ways to access sensible server data for own purposes, means that you can simply modify memory remotely however you want and anytime you want. There is a reason why software (in this case reverse engineering) shouldn't been offered, if no actual source code is available for experienced coders to check this piece of work. Also Kalcor did say no to memory hacking plugins. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=128338
Non taken because this is not memory editing, it is just enhancing sa-mp security as a private modification for individual sa-mp server owners, I therefore do not force anyone to take my help or files but I do however provide a safer server. If you do not trust me and you don't have to trust me, you may inspect every coded aspects and see what I have done.

Also just not actual software, but a script will also be released along with it that I will start working on once I'm done with this. Now you may say what's on your mind but what I'm doing is helping servers stay safe from hackers, unless you people, want your servers to get worst, I might as well end the project and only help the people who messaged me.

Also on a 'side note', maybe you didn't read where I said that I might provide a video tutorial on ******* on how to do this soon, so that way people won't need my files to be used, but done on their own. And also I have not made any files public, thus why they are private for the sake of server owners and hack creators not taking advantage.

Hope this answered your statement. Any more questions? Just message me and lets not spam this thread thank you

I can not wait to see it, especially to learn .

Quote:
View Post
I can not wait to see it, especially to learn .
Glad to hear You're actually why I started working on this and thank you! Each file takes a long time and with my online website I have little time to code but when it's ready I will send you it through pm to test it out.

Okay thanks, but there is something i don't understand (sorry my english).

The player needed to DL a file or other? Or is just a file for admins on GTA file and Server file?

For me the cheat are very annoying, in 2013 the cheaters are smart SAMP community has changed or my community lot of player hates to lose and they cheat... It's so frustrating there are cheat very hard to detecting it.

Thanks for your works, learn a new way to cheat the anti cheat really interested for me.

Quote:
View Post
Okay thanks, but there is something i don't understand (sorry my english).

The player needed to DL a file or other? Or is just a file for admins on GTA file and Server file?

For me the cheat are very annoying, in 2013 the cheaters are smart SAMP community has changed or my community lot of player hates to lose and they cheat... It's so frustrating there are cheat very hard to detecting it.

Thanks for your works, learn a new way to cheat the anti cheat really interested for me.
Are you french by any chance? And it's ok.

No, the file is not a DL and GTA files can't be modified for everyone, UNLESS sa-mp team updates their client to replace some GTA files. The server you run is what players see which is sa-mp-server.exe. However you might need an updated client for GTA address. Right now I protected the sa-mp functions, but the GTA addresses is another level, I will work on part 2 tonight.

Yes i am, ok i understand i think because long since i try to use a launcher for my players for detect a lot of cheat (with system to check ID MD5 at the file or process windows) but the problem i lost a lot of players beacause they don't want to use this file or don't understand why... Or they are cheater? Lol

I have really not much experience compared to you but i don't understand why just me why only me interested about it.

you guys know that no-one is going to download an intrusive (aka replacing game files) anti-cheat unless every damn server forces all players to do it which isn't going to happen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
View Post
you guys know that no-one is going to download an intrusive (aka replacing game files) anti-cheat unless every damn server forces all players to do it which isn't going to happen..
I must really edit my post...Again, this is not an anti-cheat to download. What you run from your client.exe is what people will see. Perhaps when I'm done with it, kyra can post the results here.

Listen,

Their's a noob who crashes server in 0.008 seconds when he enter in my server, Any idea of preventing?

PS: Banning is done 17 times with RBAN too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
View Post
Listen,

Their's a noob who crashes server in 0.008 seconds when he enter in my server, Any idea of preventing?

Very interesting, well you are in the right place. Post your server logs, this might be the right place! Also, do you notice any packet spikes? like heavy loads when he is in the server, perhaps spawning something or found an exploit on your server which causes a callback to fail = crash.

Yes, Right!

Posting server_logs nonsense dear, He is anonymous noob, Nothing is shown in the logs its just like fuc*ing shutting down of the server.

Quote:
View Post
Yes, Right!

Posting server_logs nonsense dear, He is anonymous noob, Nothing is shown in the logs its just like fuc*ing shutting down of the server.
I meant if you receive any unusual packets. If its none of that, then he found a bug in your server to crash it. I suggest adding a text that sends it to the admin screen when a player uses a command, other than that I can't help further sorry.

Quote:
View Post
Listen,

I never see a cheat for crash my server en 0.3x R2, try this plugin

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796

And are you on 0.3x R2?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=463694

Oh damn!

Forgot to upgrade to 0.3x R2, Lets see i hope i don't get down again.

Back to the real subject,
Does this mean this plugin is plugged into the server and no script editing is necessary?

I got a server that I have privately been working on since 2-3 years now, and it will be released before Christmas.
The only part to do are the documentations and some security (+some little scripting).

So this plugin should be the answer?