Ultra Method for Preventing Hackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1_CLAN
View Post
I must really edit my post...Again, this is not an anti-cheat to download. What you run from your client.exe is what people will see. Perhaps when I'm done with it, kyra can post the results here.
So you're basically editing the old client? If so this "anti cheat" is pretty useless unless it was ever put into the sa-mp client in an official release. No one is going to download a new unofficial client that looks exactly the same to go onto servers. Also, if you're editing the client I think that's breaking the samp tos (I'm not sure on this as I'm on my mobile).

I have read the whole thread and still I don't understand what this is exactly. You say several times it's "reverse engineering" but you don't make it clear whether it's a script, a plugin, a modified server executable of your own...
Also I would like to see the opinion of some sa-mp staff members (like Kalcor or Y_Less) on this.

Again like I said before and this is why I made it a private project and only given on 'request', no rules broken. It's very logical of what I am doing but I'm sorry that I can't explain it more. I'm doing beta testings on my server, so far cheating is nearly impossible except for the gta addresses, but sa-mp ones are fine. I know most of the hack creators, it's just basics. How are hacks even created? People must get the actual software and find exploits. What I'm doing isn't dynamic, it is why the files are unique so hackers cannot open and update their anti-cheat. You don't have to be an expert to know what I'm doing because it is very simple.

Kyra the files are ready for beta testing, opening this post was a bad idea it seems. I'll make sure to try ******* next time.

Just waiting for the anti-cheat to check how it works. Maybe a demonstration video showing that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF1_CLAN
View Post
Kyra the files are ready for beta testing, opening this post was a bad idea it seems. I'll make sure to try ******* next time.
I am ready if you want, i test it et i do a video ******* with your anti cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
View Post
I have read the whole thread and still I don't understand what this is exactly. You say several times it's "reverse engineering" but you don't make it clear whether it's a script, a plugin, a modified server executable of your own...
Also I would like to see the opinion of some sa-mp staff members (like Kalcor or Y_Less) on this.
I agree and think giving us those informations wouldn't kill the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
View Post
I am ready if you want, i test it et i do a video ******* with your anti cheat
Sending you the instructions via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
View Post
I agree and think giving us those informations wouldn't kill the project.
In short, it comes with my own executable along with scripts that work alongside of it and some modified sa-mp includes. Without those scripts, it won't work and without my files, the executable won't work.

Looks dodgy downloading some random executable files, with no evidence or any documentation.
All I couldn't know is the files are linked to a RAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
View Post
Looks dodgy downloading some random executable files, with no evidence or any documentation.
All I couldn't know is the files are linked to a RAT.
Like I said, download at your own risk and it's not hard to see if a file is linked to anything. For that case, you can also take the second version without downloading the executable and only the filterscript(s) and sa-mp includes, except less protection.

I assume that this just prevent "script kiddies" by messing around with servers just for a short time period, unless a hacker releases a new (better) hack for "script kiddies" to mess around with such servers. Also re-naming native scripting functions is not the best protection you can give to server owners...

Yes it's not perfect but this system help us with lot of cheat, but he said it's not perfect it's just for help the community with this system.

All anti cheat it's not perfect but all cheat it's not perfect i think.

Apparently you have skill on "mod" or "hack" it's same, why you don't help the community or the system at AF1_CLAN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
View Post
Yes it's not perfect but this system help us with lot of cheat, but he said it's not perfect it's just for help the community.

Apparently you have skill on "mod" or "hack" it's same, why you don't help the community or the system at AF1_CLAN?
I've already posted quite about 6 rants in the 2 days that I've been active on here, would you consider that helping? They were helpful and informative rants....

Cool story. Let us know when you have source to provide.

Thanks