error on game mode , udentified symbol

as the title , i got error on the game mode.
before i was mix a Soccer Game mode by [iforget] with my game mode
and im also add new plugin called physics
and i got error on this line.

Код:
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(89) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "("
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(108) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "("
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(125) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "("
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(206) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gITER_ObjectS"
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(206) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gITER_ObjectA"
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(206) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(206) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\GTA-SanAndreas + Server\Server\pawno\include\physics.inc(206) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.
here the plugin https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=446286
where the error because i have see the inc file but i didnt find the error
do you have same problem ? comment .

And how did you mix it with your gamemode? Did you copy paste soccer script right below your script? As the error says, you have spelling issues and missing includes.

I compiled the soccer gamemode with physics, modelsizes and foreach includes just fine.

I'm not sure what exactly you did but let me tell you that you cannot compile includes and you cannot mix them together as one script. Includes are meant to be included ONLY (obviously).

^^ I just did the same, and it works fine.

oh ok , i get it.
then if i want to place that script on my RP server , so if someone want to play football he can just go to stadium and start playing without changing game mode, how to do that ?

You need to use it as filterscript then and modify it (like a command to teleport the players there etc).

how to modify it like filterscript ?
just copy the code and run it or ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to use it as filterscript then and modify it (like a command to teleport the players there etc).
how to make it filterscript ?