Samp Server Help

Hey i need help!! Bcoz i port forwarded my server and my server wont run without running server.exe why? if i close server.exe it says server not respondng and while its running the server works fine!! HELP PLEASE
why my server wont run widout running server.exe file

Hello.

When the port is open you'll need to paste your private IP in SA-MP and open your server.exe. In SA-MP can you see your server opening. If it doesn't fix. You going to check that you've got the last version of server package and SA-MP too. For last, tell to any friend you've got that connect to the server and check if to him can connect.

I'm sorry if my English is bad, still I need class to study it. If you've got questions post on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar128
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey i need help!! Bcoz i port forwarded my server and my server wont run without running server.exe why? if i close server.exe it says server not respondng and while its running the server works fine!! HELP PLEASE
why my server wont run widout running server.exe file
Dear salam,

When you close samp-server.exe your sa-mp server will be closed definately because it is running by your own internet and your own computer and from .exe .

If you need your server to be online 24/7 then but a host from Here

Or else just get a free host if you can't afford it.

If you want your server to be online 24/7, buy a host or leave your pc on