New crashing tool?

Hello all,
I am a scripter of the server you can see in my avatar. Last 2 weeks we have a problem with attacks which we don't know how to detect and prevent. Hacker/noob/cheater, whatever, does not leave any trace, he just joins and server stops, nothing in logs and I cant see crash log as well. First I thought it is a server script that cause crashes but than I noticed that one player actually said DDOS before server crashed. He used the same name so I was able to ban him few times but now he change his names and probably have his buddies attacking with him so we cant find them/him.
Last hour there was over 130 players and now we have been crashed 5 times in a row, cant even start the server because they will crash it again.

Does anyone know what kind of attack / attacking tool is this and how to detect it?

Are you using the R2 version of the server?

Yeah, We are kinda fu*k'ed up!

Don't know who is he but someone from russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using the R2 version of the server?
Owner of the server still runing this server on 0.3e R2, if this is fixed in X I will tell him to update now.

You have to upgrade to 0.3x R2 running versions older than that is not recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to upgrade to 0.3x R2 running versions older than that is not recommended.
We will try that. Thanks for help guys.

MAke sure you open your scripts and recompile them w/ the 03x includes