Rp-Icon Packs for samp

Hello guys i got a ts3 server and i need RP icons ,please can any one help me ? Thanks

Photoshop. 16x16 pixels. Create your own and you will have a better outcome.

If you do not own Photoshop, there are free applications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickie
Посмотреть сообщение
Photoshop. 16x16 pixels. Create your own and you will have a better outcome.

If you do not own Photoshop, there are free applications.
GIMP is a good free PS replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
GIMP is a good free PS replacement
paint.net is another good one

i use GIMP for creating images...paint.net for things like 3d model blueprints

Feel like having a deja vu
Wasnt there are thread with the same topic and quite the same text a while ago? (nope i wont search for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Feel like having a deja vu
Wasnt there are thread with the same topic and quite the same text a while ago? (nope i wont search for it)
That's like everyday now on here.

Hi there, I ******d some and found some for you.

It includes: Admin levels 1-6, LSPD, SASD, FBI, FDSA, Government, and a gang tag. There is also "Head Helper, Senior Helper, Junior Helper, and Helper. DJ, Mapper, Richest Player, Development Team, Beta Team and Retired Admin."

Credits: Greg Smith
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?kdt8z0xqxx92cvk
Image:

These icons reflect the average rp server so well. There are 80% icons for some admin or team ranks, just 20% for some basic ingame stuff. Even though for roleplay it is completely useless to know if youre talking to a "level 2" or "level 5" admin, or to a "seinor" or "junior" helper. Exactly the same ingame, the servers are made 80% for the admin coolness, just 20% for the players.

You'll have more groups than people using your TS server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
These icons reflect the average rp server so well. There are 80% icons for some admin or team ranks, just 20% for some basic ingame stuff. Even though for roleplay it is completely useless to know if youre talking to a "level 2" or "level 5" admin, or to a "seinor" or "junior" helper. Exactly the same ingame, the servers are made 80% for the admin coolness, just 20% for the players.
Mauzen, this is why you've always been one of my favorite persons around here. Sadly this is how roleplay is going to finish off in SA-MP, once the mod dies out, which that won't be for awhile.