Specific names

Hello.
I want to make a command /sethealth (i know the functions to make that command).

I want to make it like using that cmd by a specified name to a specified name.
For example Fernado is using the command to Samuel, got it? No others can use that command.
Is it possible?

pawn Код:
CMD:sethealth( playerid, params[ ] )
{
    new
        id,
        Float: health
    ;
    if( sscanf( params, "rf", id, health ) ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Usage: /sethealth <ID/Part Of Name> <health>" );
    if( id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Offline player" );

new
        _name[ MAX_PLAYER_NAME ]
    ;
    GetPlayerName( playerid, _name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME );
    if( !strcmp( _name, "Fernado_Samuel", true ) ) SetPlayerHealth( id, health );
    else SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Only Fernado_Samuel can use this command!" );
    return 1;
}

GetPlayerName and then check if the name is "Samuel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
GetPlayerName and then check if the name is "Samuel"
Can you show me the code please? As Konstantinos shows, in that code fernado can only use that command but it should work only to Samuel.

Doing the same thing. Getting the name from the player the playerid typed and check it with strcmp (Remember, if it returns 0 - both strings (names) are same).

pawn Код:
CMD:sethealth( playerid, params[ ] )
{
    new
        id,
        Float: health
    ;
    if( sscanf( params, "rf", id, health ) ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Usage: /sethealth <ID/Part Of Name> <health>" );
    if( id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID ) return SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Offline player" );

new
        _name[ MAX_PLAYER_NAME ]
    ;
    GetPlayerName( playerid, _name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME );
    if( !strcmp( _name, "Fernado", true ) )
    {
        GetPlayerName( id, _name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME );
        if( !strcmp( _name, "Samuel", true ) ) SetPlayerHealth( id, health );
        else SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "You can use this command only to Samuel!" );
    }
    else SendClientMessage( playerid, -1, "Only Fernado can use this command!" );
    return 1;
}