[HELP] VPS Help

Hey there, Me and a friend are about to set up a SA:MP server. We intend the server to be a role-play gamemode. My friend would be buying the host, we looked and the only way we could find a host, is to pay through PayPal. There is a problem. He cannot pay with PayPal, and the way he can, is with "Paysafe Card". There is no hosts that offer that service, so our other option is a VPS.

So I looked into VPSs, and he said that would be fine, so before buying it, I'd like to know a few things.

-How do I set up a MySQL script on a VPS?
-How do I set up a simple gamemode on a VPS?
-Is it possible to host as many slots as you want on the VPS?
-Would it be possible to host a teamspeak server aswell as a SA:MP sever off the VPS?
-If I was to buy a VPS, would it be better in Windows, or Linux?

Alright, if you guys could help me, I'd be thankful very much,
Thanks in advanced. Also, if someone could link me to tutorials on how to set it up, I'd be happy, or in text.

-McWillson

use a sa-mp host

Woah woah! Calm down, Don't point ^^

Yeah, Use sa-mp host get it here.

Alright, and how do I run a MySQL gamemode on a host exactly? - Sorry I'm a noob ^.^

TIP:
Don't even think of opening server while you're ' noob '. It's just waste of time and money.
You need to have full team to start server, like, ONLY 1, that you can trust, starts as admin for you. 1/2 scripters, 1/2 mappers, 2/3 testers, 1 web dev.
That's how you can start server.

1. I know how to map, so does my friend.
2. I know basic scripting, but thats a thing I need to improve on.
3. Testers, I know a few SA:MP players that would hapily do some beta-testing.
4. I'm good in web development, so that's sorted.

I get what your saying, and I shale be taking it on board, but it's getting started. Starting is one of the hardest things within making a server, thanks for your comment

http://www.developmentwall.com/insta...yadmin-ubuntu/
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Server
Linux is #1
You can host websites multiple servers and 1 teamspeak on one VPS.