Always starts up into main game

I've uninstalled everything and re installed the whole lot about 5 times now. The game just keeps loading up into san andreas rather than SA MP. I've downdated the game, also! still can't log into SA MP.

What else can I do?

That thread would fit in 'Client Support' section, it's not related to a bug.

When I installed SA-MP the first time, it used to load the SinglePlayer until I allowed it from my anti-virus.

SA-MP Wiki gives a solution too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
Single player can load for 2 reasons - you have installed SA:MP to the wrong folder or you have the wrong version of San Andreas. If you have the wrong version it's easy to fix. . Click here to download the downgrade patch.

Sorry!

But yes, i've tried all of those! It seems to work when i run SA MP as admin but then it crashes, everytime

Are you using any modifications?

Actually this problem is usually an incompatible EXE. Problem is that SA-MP only supports certain files that run the internal code for GTASA. There are about 6 common breeds of gta_sa.exe out there. Multiply that number by 2 if you want to include cracks and modded .exe's (or stick with the original number if, like me, you only want to include cracks and modded .exe's ) and I estimate that SA-MP supports 4. Going by "Click here to download the downgrade patch." being in the wiki, SA-MP only supports 1.0 and there are two variants of that (actually, five to again include popular modified .exe's). There's US versions (4 in total) and EU versions (2). I reckon SA-MP supports these: 1.0US original, 1.0US no-cd, 1.0EU original, 1.0EU no-cd. I can only guess it supports EU as they are only a little different from the US variants internally.

You will have to ****** for 'one' of those gta_sa.exe versions, download and replace your .exe with it. I will not post a link and make any assumptions towards your disc-havingness level