How are people..

Hello everyone, I'm curious as to how people are able to post server advertisements even though they have under the required amount of Reputation?

Quote:

To post a server ad here you must have: a forum reputation greater than 15, be registered on this forum for at least 30 days, and have at least 10 posts.

I see people posting advertisements with -34, -2, 6 and so on but the required is 15? and especially the one with -34, it was posted yesterday and I highly doubt he got put to -34 in 24 hours.

So any idea how they managed to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princekilla456
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone, I'm curious as to how people are able to post server advertisements even though they have under the required amount of Reputation?

I see people posting advertisements with -34, -2, 6 and so on but the required is 15? and especially the one with -34, it was posted yesterday and I highly doubt he got put to -34 in 24 hours.

So any idea how they managed to do that?
They had 5 rep when posting, and after that people have negatively REP'd the poster.

They have to have been +rep'd at least those amount of times, it doesn't matter about their overall reputation. I was able to make a server ad when I got +15 reps and then a few people got me to -5 and I could still post there..

Once you've reached the 15 rep point, it doesn't matter if you go below it. The ability to post in the Server Advertisements section isn't lost if you go under the 15 reputation mark.

Thanks all.