Ex 2007/08 RP Player returning, help needed

Hi, I used to play SA-MP RP servers back in 2007 and 2008, specifically the original Godfather server and ValhallaRP, (doubt many still around played these servers though lol) and after beating GTA 5, I decided to come back and try out a few RP servers. It doesn't have to be the same script these used, just have the same type of players.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

P.s. I apologize in advanced if this post was in the wrong section.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Thanks for the link, but I was hoping for a player's testimonial or advice since there so many options lol.

Honestly, most of the RP servers today does not attract those kinds of RPers as far as i know. If anyone knows such a server im very interested too!

There are no real RP servers anymore. All the RP servers are either poorly managed by kids offering refunds or use an edited overused script.

I'd say LS-RP, but people are saying it's going downhill, so idk.

As Emmet mentions, LS-RP is probably your best shot. I have heard negative comments being made but it still seems to be stable and well managed.

You should give LS-RP a try or if you're going for Cops 'n Robber so better try CrazyBob's one.

True Roleplay, It has been up since 2007 and its just epic.

werr

Click the link in my signature.

Uhh, I don't understand.. Is this supposed to be a server advertisement? lol.

Just take a look around and try some servers, all of them are different now with a variety of GM's instead of just the bog standard Godfather that everyone used in the past (some still do). Anyway, go and play GTA V Online lol :>.

Try insomnia roleplay.
insomnia-roleplay.com
That's like only community that has high RP standards, script from scratch and all proffessional looking, and doesn't have retarded admins, but mature and atleast 16/17 year old ones.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
There are no real RP servers anymore. All the RP servers are either poorly managed by kids offering refunds or use an edited overused script.

I'd say LS-RP, but people are saying it's going downhill, so idk.
So true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatan
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksta
Посмотреть сообщение
specifically the original Godfather server
Well, at least every second RP server is a godfather or a godfather edit, and there are thousands of them. But you pretty sure wouldnt like them because the community on those servers sucks.

Id suggest to PM him your server suggestions. Its really ridiculous to see all those guys here just advertising their own server without giving any other info, so it helps noone. Guess they think it doesnt count as advertisement here. And if all the thread is spammed with server ads it will just be deleted and he wont get any help.

www.nyogames.tk is a fake copy of www.nyogames.com (which is since 2009)

Why don't you swing around by True Role Play? It's got a unique script, and the community is growing. I'd guess you'll have a nice time there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubumc2013
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you swing around by True Role Play? It's got a unique script, and the community is growing. I'd guess you'll have a nice time there.
Why do you have to bump a month old topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojan99
Посмотреть сообщение
Try insomnia roleplay.
insomnia-roleplay.com
That's like only community that has high RP standards, script from scratch and all proffessional looking, and doesn't have retarded admins, but mature and atleast 16/17 year old ones.

Good luck.
High RP standards? No. Script from Scratch? Yes, but poor. Professional looking? NO. No retarded admins? GTFO.

This is pointless. There are no true testimonials, just 'yes this ones great. its my server, join it!' sly adverts.

Closed.