GarHouse all commands wont work !

Hello, i am using an older version of garhouse cuz i like it, i get no warnings/errors in the script.
But when i go ingame and type any garhouse command, then it just sends unknown command to me... (Yes i am logged in as rcon player)
Where is the problem ? I think it is a dcmd problem but i dont know, here is the full script of my garhouse. I hope you guys can help me with that !

Код:
//==============================================================================
//                         House Storage v1.3 by [03]Garsino!
//==============================================================================
// - Credits to DracoBlue for dini, dcmd and dudb.
// - Credits to Incognito for his awesome streamer.
// - Credits to ****** for sscanf2.
// - Credits to whoever made GetPosInFrontOfPlayer.
// - Credits to mick88 for FM (FormatMoney).
// - Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas for this house system.
// - Thanks to everyone who helped me find bugs.
//                                  Changelog v1.3
// - [Added] Added defines for SendClientMessages and all dialogs except the ones wich uses list items (now you can just replace these with yours instead of translating the script everytime a new release is out).
// - [Fixed] Fixed small typo in /removehcar.
// - [Fixed] Fixed small typo in a comment in the configuration section wich was misleading.
// - [Added] Added /changehcar - this command allows you to change the model id for a housecar.
// - [Added] Added Madd Dogg's Mansion as a house interior (house interior #10)
//                              Includes
#include <a_samp> // Credits to the SA:MP Developement Team
#include <streamer> // Credits to Incognito
#include <dini> // Credits to dracoblue
#include <dudb> // Credits to dracoblue
#include <sscanf2> // Credits to ******
#pragma unused ret_memcpy
//                              Macros
//##############################################################################
#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 500 // Change it to the amount of server slots!!
//##############################################################################
#define dcmd(%1,%2,%3) if ((strcmp((%3)[1], #%1, true, (%2)) == 0) && ((((%3)[(%2) + 1] == 0) && (dcmd_%1(playerid, "")))||(((%3)[(%2) + 1] == 32) && (dcmd_%1(playerid, (%3)[(%2) + 2]))))) return 1
new FALSE = false, CMDSString[1000];
#define ShowInfoBox(%0,%1,%2,%3) do{format(CMDSString, 1000, %2, %3); ShowPlayerDialog(%0, HOUSEMENU-1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, %1, CMDSString, "Close", "Cancel");}while(FALSE)
#define SendMSG(%0,%1,%2,%3,%4) do{new _str[%2]; format(_str,%2,%3,%4); SendClientMessage(%0,%1,_str);}while(FALSE)
#define Loop(%0,%1) for(new %0 = 0; %0 < %1; %0++)
#define TYPE_OUT (0)
#define TYPE_INT (1)
//                              Colours
#define COLOUR_INFO			   			0x00FFFFFF
#define COLOUR_SYSTEM 		   			0xB60000FF
#define COLOUR_YELLOW 					0xFFFF2AFF
#define COLOUR_GREEN 					0x00BC00FF
//                              Configuration
#define HOUSEMENU 						21700 // Dialog ID
//#define SPAWN_IN_HOUSE // Comment if you do not want the player to spawn in his house the next time he rejoins.
//#define GH_USE_MAPICONS // Comment if you do not want map icons.
#define GH_USE_CPS // Comment if you want to use pickups instead
#define GH_HINTERIOR_UPGRADE // Comment if you do not want players to be able to upgrade their house interior.
#define HSPAWN_TIMER_RATE   1000 // After how long will the timer call the spawn in house function? (in ms)
#define MICON_VD 50.0 // Map icon visible range (drawdistance).
#define DEFAULT_H_INTERIOR  0 // Default house interior when creating a house
#define DEFAULT_H_INTERIOR_PRICE  3000000 // Default house interior price when creating a house
#define GH_USE_WEAPONSTORAGE // If defined the house owner may store their weapons in the house storage.
//#define GH_SAVE_ADMINWEPS // If defined the house owner may save weapons like minigun, grenades, RPG's, etc.
//#define GH_DEBUGGING // If defined it will enable debugging prints in the server console.
//#define GH_HOUSECARS // If defined the script will have house cars (note: you need to add the house car position using /addhcar)
// Note2: You need to define SPAWN_IN_HOUSE for it to create the housecar on the first spawn.
#define HCAR_COLOUR1 -1 // The first colour of the housecar
#define HCAR_COLOUR2 -1 // The second colour of the housecar
#define HCAR_RESPAWN 60 // The respawn delay of the house car (in seconds)
#define HCAR_RANGE  10.0 // The range to check for nearby vehicles when saving the house car.
#define MAX_HOUSES 						250 // Max houses created
#define MAX_HOUSES_OWNED    			1 // Max houses owned per player
#define PICKUP_MODEL_OUT (1273)
#define PICKUP_MODEL_INT (1272)
#define PICKUP_TYPE (1)
#define HOUSEFILE_LENGTH                30 // The length of the housefile (Default is /House Storage/Houses/<0-MAX_HOUSES>.ini
#define MAX_VISIT_TIME                  1 // The max time the player can be visiting in (In Minutes).
#define INVALID_HOWNER_NAME             "INVALID_PLAYER_ID" // The "name" of the house owner when there is no real house owner (if that made sense)
#define TIME_BETWEEN_VISITS             2 // The time the player have to wait before previewing a new house interior (In minutes).
#define H_INT_0_VALUE   				3000000 // House interior price for house interior 0
#define H_INT_1_VALUE   				100000 // House interior price for house interior 1
#define H_INT_2_VALUE   				1000000 // House interior price for house interior 2
#define H_INT_3_VALUE   				1500000 // House interior price for house interior 3
#define H_INT_4_VALUE   				1500000 // House interior price for house interior 4
#define H_INT_5_VALUE   				2500000 // House interior price for house interior 5
#define H_INT_6_VALUE   				3000000 // House interior price for house interior 6
#define H_INT_7_VALUE   				5000000 // House interior price for house interior 7
#define H_INT_8_VALUE   				7500000 // House interior price for house interior 8
#define H_INT_9_VALUE   				10000000 // House interior price for house interior 9
#define H_INT_10_VALUE   				25000000 // House interior price for house interior 10
#define H_INT_11_VALUE                  1000000 // This is the new house interior's valu
#define HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT   		75 // The amount of the house value the player will get when the house is sold.
#define HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT2 			6.5 // The total percentage the nearby houses will go up/down by when a house is sold/bought nearby.
#define RANGE_BETWEEN_HOUSES            0  // The range used when increasing/decreasing the value of nearby houses when a house is bought/sold (set to 0 to disable)
#define MAX_HOUSE_NAME                  35 // Max length of a house name
#define MIN_HOUSE_NAME                  4 // Min length of a house name
#define MAX_HOUSE_PASSWORD              35 // Max length of a house password
#define MIN_HOUSE_PASSWORD              4 // Min length of a house password
#define DEFAULT_HOUSE_NAME              "House For Sale!" // The default name when a house is created/sold
#define MIN_HOUSE_VALUE                 100000 // Min house value of a house (ofc prices will change when a house is bought/sold nearby)
#define MAX_HOUSE_VALUE                 25000000 // Max house value of a house (ofc prices will change when a house is bought/sold nearby)
#define CASE_SENSETIVE                  true // Used in strcmp name checks. Define as true/false [0/1]. Read wiki for more information
#if defined GH_USE_CPS
	new HouseCPOut[MAX_HOUSES], HouseCPInt[MAX_HOUSES];
#endif
#if !defined GH_USE_CPS
	new HousePickupOut[MAX_HOUSES], HousePickupInt[MAX_HOUSES];
#endif
new Text3D:HouseLabel[MAX_HOUSES];
new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Angle;
#if defined GH_USE_MAPICONS
	new HouseMIcon[MAX_HOUSES];
#endif
#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
	new HouseCar[MAX_HOUSES];
#endif
//                   Translation / SendClientMessage Messages
/*
	- Below you will find a list of messages.
	- You can translate these messages to whatever language you want.
	- When updating to a new version, simply replace the messages with the ones you translated.
	- But read the note where it says what version the messages below were added for.
 		- There might have been some more messages added after this version of House Storage (v1.3),
		- so do not replace all of the messages without looking carefully if there is any new ones.
	- And be careful when editing messages containing placeholders (%s, %d, %i, etc),
		- if you change the position of these it will screw up eventually.
		- and do not remove or add any more placeholders if you do NOT know what you're doing.
	- Oh and one more thing, I did not translate the dialogs wich uses list items. You will have to do that yourself.

Thanks,
	[03]Garsino.
*/
//                          Messages added in v1.3
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//                              Important.
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define LABELTEXT1 "House Name: %s\nHouse Owner: No Owner\nHouse Value: $%d\nHouse ID: %d"
#define LABELTEXT2 "House Name: %s\nHouse Owner: %s\nHouse Value: $%d\nHouse ID: %d"
#define FILEPATH "/GarHouse/Houses/%d.ini"
#define INFORMATION_HEADER "House System By Garhouse"
// 				Information and error messages
#define E_NO_HOUSES_OWNED "You Do Not Own Any House."
#define I_HMENU "Type /housemenu To Access The House Menu."
#define E_H_ALREADY_OWNED "This House Is Already Owned By Someone Else."
#define E_INVALID_HPASS_LENGTH "Invalid House Password Lenght."
#define E_INVALID_HPASS "Invalid House Password. You May Not Use This House Password."
#define E_INVALID_HPASS_CHARS "Your House Password Contains Illegal Characters (Percentage Sign Or ~)."
#define E_INVALID_HNAME_LENGTH "Invalid House Name Lenght."
#define E_INVALID_HNAME_CHARS "Your House Name Contains Illegal Characters (Percentage Sign Or ~)."
#define I_HPASS_NO_CHANGE "Your House Password Remains The Same."
#define I_HPASS_REMOVED "The House Password Has Been Removed."
#define E_NOT_ENOUGH_PMONEY "You Don't Have That Much Money!"
#define E_INVALID_AMOUNT "Invalid Amount."
#define E_HSTORAGE_L_REACHED "You Can Not Deposit This Much Money Into Your House Storage. It Can Only Hold $25,000,000."
#define E_NOT_ENOUGH_HSMONEY "You Don't Have That Much Money In Your House Storage!"
#define E_NO_WEAPONS "You Do Not Have Any Weapons To Store."
#define E_NO_HS_WEAPONS "You Do Not Have Any Weapons In Your House Storage."
#define E_INVALID_HPASS_CHARS2 "The Entered House Password Contains Illegal Characters (Percentage Sign Or ~)."
#define E_C_ACCESS_SE_HM "You Can't Access Someone Elses House Menu."
#define E_NOT_IN_HOUSE "You Need To Be In A House To Use This Command."
#define E_NOT_HOWNER "You Need To Be The Owner Of A House To Use This Command."
#define E_HCAR_NOT_IN_VEH "You Need To Be In A Vehicle To Add A House Car."
#define E_INVALID_HID "Invalid House ID. This House ID Doesn't Exist."
#define E_NO_HCAR "This House ID Doesn't Have A House Car. Unable To Delete."
#define E_H_A_F_SALE "This House Is Already For Sale. You Can Not Sell It."
#define HMENU_ENTER_PASS "House Name: %s\nHouse Owner: %s\nHouse Value: $%d\nHouse ID: %d\n\nEnter The Password For The House Below If You Wish To Enter:"
#define HMENU_BUY_HOUSE "%s, Do You Want To Buy This House For $%d?"
#define HMENU_BUY_HINTERIOR "Do You Want To Buy The House Interior %s For $%d?"
#define HMENU_SELL_HOUSE "%s, Are You Sure You Want To Sell Your House %s For $%d?"
#define I_SELL_HOUSE1 "You Have Successfully Sold Your House For $%d.\nSelling Fee: $%d.\nThe $%d In Your House Storage Have Been Transfered To Your Pocket."
#define I_SELL_HOUSE2 "You Have Successfully Sold Your House \"%s\" For $%d.\nSelling Fee: $%d."
#define I_BUY_HOUSE "You've Successfully Bought This House For $%d!"
#define I_HPASSWORD_CHANGED "You've Successfully Set The House Password To \"%s\"!"
#define I_HNAME_CHANGED "You've Successfully Set The House Name To \"%s\"!"
#define E_ALREADY_HAVE_HINTERIOR "You Already Have This House Interior."
#define I_VISITING_HOUSEINT "You're Now Visiting The House Interior %s.\nThis House Interior Costs $%d.\nYour Visit Time Will End In %d Minute%s."
#define E_CANT_AFFORD_HINT "You Can Not Afford To Buy The House Interior %s.\nHouse Interior Price: $%d.\nYou Have: $%d.\nYou Need: $%d."
#define I_HINT_BOUGHT "You've Bought The House Interior %s For $%d."
#define I_HINT_DEPOSIT1 "You Have $%d In Your House Storage.\n\nType In The Amount You Want To Deposit Below:"
#define I_HINT_WITHDRAW1 "You Have $%d In Your House Storage.\n\nType In The Amount You Want To Withdraw Below:"
#define I_HINT_DEPOSIT2 "You've Successfully Deposited $%d Into Your House Storage.\nCurrent Balance: $%d"
#define I_HINT_WITHDRAW2 "You've Successfully Withdrawn $%d From Your House Storage.\nCurrent Balance: $%d"
#define I_HINT_CHECKBALANCE "You Have $%d In Your House Storage."
#define E_HINT_WAIT_BEFORE_VISITING "Please Wait Before Visiting A House Interior Again."
#define I_HS_WEAPONS1 "You've Successfully Stored %d Weapon%s In Your House Storage."
#define I_HS_WEAPONS2 "You've Successfully Recieved %d Weapon%s From Your House Storage."
#define I_WRONG_HPASS1 "You've Failed To Enter %s's House Using The Password \"%s\"."
#define I_WRONG_HPASS2 "House Info: %s (%d) Have Attempted To Enter Your House By Using The Password \"%s\"!"
#define I_CORRECT_HPASS1 "You've Successfully Entered %s's House Using The Password \"%s\"!"
#define I_CORRECT_HPASS2 "House Info: %s (%d) Have Successfully Entered Your House Using The Password \"%s\"!"
#define E_TOO_MANY_HOUSES "Sorry, But There Are Already %d Houses Created.\nDelete One Of The Current Ones Or Increase The Limit In The Script."
#define E_INVALID_HVALUE "Invalid House Value. The House Value Must Be Between $1,500,000-$25,000,000."
#define I_H_CREATED "House ID %d Created..."
#define I_HCAR_EXIST_ALREADY "House ID %d Already Have A House Car. Overwriting Current One."
#define I_HCAR_CREATED "House Car For House ID %d Created..."
#define I_H_DESTROYED "House ID %d Destroyed..."
#define I_HCAR_REMOVED "House Car For House ID %d Removed..."
#define I_ALLH_DESTROYED "All Houses Removed. (%d In Total)"
#define I_ALLHCAR_REMOVED "All House Cars Removed. (%d In Total)"
#define I_HSPAWN_CHANGED "You Have Changed The Spawnposition And Angle For House ID %d."
#define I_TELEPORT_MSG "You Have Teleported To House ID %d."
#define I_H_SOLD "You've Sold House ID %d..."
#define I_ALLH_SOLD "All Houses On The Server Has Been Sold. (%d In Total)"
#define I_H_PRICE_CHANGED "The Value For House ID %d Has Been Changed To $%d."
#define I_ALLH_PRICE_CHANGED "You've Changed The Value Of All Houses On The Server To $%d. (%d In Total)"
#define I_HINT_VISIT_OVER "Your Visiting Time Is Over.\nDo You Want To Buy The House Interior %s For $%d?"
#define E_INVALID_HCAR_MODEL "Invalid car model. Accepted car models are between 400-612."
#define I_HCAR_CHANGED "Car model for house ID %d changed to %d."
#define E_CMD_USAGE_CREATEHOUSE "Usage: /createhouse (house value) (optional: house interior)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_ADDHCAR "Usage: /addhcar (house id)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_REMOVEHOUSE "Usage: /removehouse (houseid)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_REMOVEHCAR "Usage: /removehcar (house id)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEHCAR "Usage: /changehcar (house id) (modelid: 400-612)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGESPAWN "Usage: /changespawn (houseid)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_GOTOHOUSE "Usage: /gotohouse (houseid)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_SELLHOUSE "Usage: /sellhouse (houseid)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEPRICE "Usage: /changeprice (houseid) (price)"
#define E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEALLPRICE "Usage: /changeallprices (price)"
//                          Debug messages
#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
#define DEBUG_OP_DISCONNECT "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerDisconnect) - %s (%d) Quit In Their House."
#define DEBUG_OP_ED_CP1 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP) - %s (%d) Entered Their House [House ID: %d]."
#define DEBUG_OP_ED_CP2 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP) - %s (%d) Exited House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_PUD_PICKUP1 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup) - %s (%d) Entered Their House [House ID: %d]."
#define DEBUG_OP_PUD_PICKUP2 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup) - %s (%d) Exited House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR1 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Bought House ID %d For $%d."
#define DEBUG_ODR2 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Has Changed The House Name For House ID %d To %s."
#define DEBUG_ODR3 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Bought The House Interior %s For $%d. [House ID: %d]."
#define DEBUG_ODR4 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Is Visiting House Interior %s [House ID: %d]."
#define DEBUG_ODR5 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - House Interior For House ID %d Set To %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR6 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Checked The House Storage Balance For House ID %d. [Balance: $%d]"
#define DEBUG_ODR7 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Deposited $%d Into The House Storage For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR8 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Withdrew $%d From The House Storage For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR9 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Stored %d Weapon%s In The House Storage For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR10 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Stored %d Weapon%s In The House Storage For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR11 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Recieved %d Weapon%s From The House Storage For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_ODR12 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Successfully Entered House ID %d Using The House Password."
#define DEBUG_ODR13 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Sold Their House For $%d (House Storage: $%d). [House ID: %d]"
#define DEBUG_ODR14 "[House System Debug] (OnDialogResponse) - %s (%d) Has Changed The House Password For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD1 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Created A House. [House ID: %d | House Value: $%d | Total Houses: %d]"
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD2 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Created A House Car For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD3 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Deleted House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD4 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Removed The House Car For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD5 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Deleted All Houses On The Server. [%d In Total]"
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD6 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Deleted All House Cars On The Server. [%d In Total]"
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD7 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Changed The Spawnposition And Angle For House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD8 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Sold House ID %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD9 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Sold All Houses On The Server. [%d In Total]"
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD10 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Changed The Value Of House ID %d To $%d."
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD11 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Changed The Value Of All Houses On The Server To $%d. [%d In Total]"
#define DEBUG_OP_CMD12 "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerCommandText) - %s (%d) Changed The Housecar Model ID For House %d To %d."
#define DEBUG_OP_SPAWN "[House System Debug] (OnPlayerSpawn) - %s (%d) Spawned In Their House."
#endif
//                              Awesomeness
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    print("\n>> House System By Garhouse Loaded <<\n");
    LoadHouses(); // Load houses
    Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && !IsPlayerNPC(i))
        {
            SetPVarInt(i, "HousePrevTime", 0);
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], tmp;
	Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && !IsPlayerNPC(i))
	    {
	        tmp = GetPVarInt(i, "LastHouseCP");
			format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, tmp);
		    if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(tmp), pNick(i), CASE_SENSETIVE) && GetPVarInt(i, "IsInHouse") == 1 && dini_Exists(file))
			{
			    dini_IntSet(file, "QuitInHouse", 1);
			    #if defined GH_HOUSECARS
			    	SaveHouseCar(tmp);
		        #endif
			}
		}
	}
    UnloadHouses(); // Unload houses (also unloads the house cars)
    print("\n>> House System By GarHouse Unloaded <<\n");
    return 1;
}
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "FirstSpawn") == 0)
    {
        // Used to make the player spawn in their house if they quit in their house (only called for first spawn)
		#if defined SPAWN_IN_HOUSE
    		SetTimerEx("HouseSpawning", HSPAWN_TIMER_RATE, false, "i", playerid);
    	#endif
    	// Increase timer rate if your gamemodes OnPlayerSpawn gets called after the timer has ended
    }
	return 1;
}
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"));
    if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse") == 1 && dini_Exists(file))
	{
	    dini_IntSet(file, "QuitInHouse", 1);
	    #if defined GH_HOUSECARS
	    	SaveHouseCar(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"));
	    	UnloadHouseCar(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"));
        #endif
	    #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
	    	printf(DEBUG_OP_DISCONNECT, pNick(playerid), playerid);
    	#endif
	}
	return 1;
}
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    dcmd(removeallhouses, 15, cmdtext);
	dcmd(changeallprices, 15, cmdtext);
	dcmd(removeallhcars, 14, cmdtext);
	dcmd(sellallhouses, 13, cmdtext);
    dcmd(createhouse, 11, cmdtext);
	dcmd(removehouse, 11, cmdtext);
	dcmd(changeprice, 11, cmdtext);
	dcmd(changespawn, 11, cmdtext);
	dcmd(removehcar, 10, cmdtext);
	dcmd(changehcar, 10, cmdtext);
	dcmd(sellhouse, 9, cmdtext);
	dcmd(housemenu, 9, cmdtext);
	dcmd(gotohouse, 9, cmdtext);
	dcmd(addhcar, 7, cmdtext);
	dcmd(jamacianjamcmds, 6, cmdtext);
	return 0;
}
#if defined GH_USE_CPS
public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
	{
	    new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], string[256]; // Don't complain about huge size, just change it if you need.
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
		{
		    format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, h);
		    if(checkpointid == HouseCPOut[h])
		    {
		        SetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP", h);
		        if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE)/* || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)*/) // If you remove the comment, RCON admins may enter any house they want.
		        {
		            SetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse", 1);
		            SetPlayerHouseInterior(playerid, h);
		            if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE))
		            {
			        	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_INFO, I_HMENU);
			        }
			        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				    	printf(DEBUG_OP_ED_CP1, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
			    	#endif
		        }
		        if(strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
		        {
		            if(!strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HousePassword"), "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD", CASE_SENSETIVE))
					{
		        		ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, LABELTEXT2, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseOwner(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
					}
					if(strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HousePassword"), "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD", CASE_SENSETIVE))
					{
		        		format(string,sizeof(string), HMENU_ENTER_PASS, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseOwner(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
	                	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+60, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Info", string, "Enter", "Close");
					}
		        }
		        if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE) && dini_Int(file, "HouseValue") > 0 && GetPVarInt(playerid, "JustCreatedHouse") == 0)
				{
					format(string, sizeof(string), HMENU_BUY_HOUSE, pNick(playerid), GetHouseValue(h));
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+4, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House Buying", string, "Buy", "Cancel");
				}
				break;
		    }
		    if(checkpointid == HouseCPInt[h])
		    {
		        #if defined GH_HINTERIOR_UPGRADE
		        if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview") == 1)
		        {
		            new tmpstring[50];
					GetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", tmpstring, 50);
					format(string, sizeof(string), HMENU_BUY_HINTERIOR, tmpstring, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+17, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House Interior Upgrade", string, "Buy", "Cancel");
		        }
		        #endif
		        if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview") == 0)
		        {
		            SetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse", 0);
			        SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutX"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutY"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutZ"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
			        SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutAngle"));
			        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"));
			        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
			        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				    	printf(DEBUG_OP_ED_CP2, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
			    	#endif
				}
				break;
		    }
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}
public OnPlayerLeaveDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT && GetPVarInt(playerid, "JustCreatedHouse") == 1)
	{
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
		{
		    if(checkpointid == HouseCPOut[h])
		    {
		        SetPVarInt(playerid, "JustCreatedHouse", 0);
		        break;
		    }
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}
#endif
#if !defined GH_USE_CPS
public OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup(playerid, pickupid)
{
    if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
	{
	    new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], string[256]; // Don't complain about huge size, just change it if you need.
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
		{
		    if(pickupid == HousePickupOut[h])
		    {
		        if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE)/* || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)*/) // If you remove the comment, RCON admins may enter any house they want.
		        {
		            {
			        }
			        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				    	printf(DEBUG_OP_PUD_PICKUP1, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
			    	#endif
		        }
		        if(strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
		        {
		            if(!strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HousePassword"), "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD", CASE_SENSETIVE))
					{
		        		ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, LABELTEXT2, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseOwner(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
					}
					if(strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HousePassword"), "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD", CASE_SENSETIVE))
					{
		        		format(string,sizeof(string), HMENU_ENTER_PASS, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseOwner(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
	                	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+60, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Info", string, "Enter", "Close");
					}
		        }
		        if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE) && dini_Int(file, "HouseValue") > 0)
				{
					format(string, sizeof(string), HMENU_BUY_HOUSE, pNick(playerid), GetHouseValue(h));
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+4, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House Buying", string, "Buy", "Cancel");
				}
				break;
		    }
		    if(pickupid == HousePickupInt[h])
		    {
		        if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview") == 1)
		        {
		            new tmpstring[50];
					format(string, sizeof(string), HMENU_BUY_HINTERIOR, tmpstring, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+17, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House Interior Upgrade", string, "Buy", "Cancel");
		        }
		        #endif
		        if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview") == 0)
		        {
		            SetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse", 0);
			        SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutX"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutY"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutZ"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
			        SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutAngle"));
			        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"));
			        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
			        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				    	printf(DEBUG_OP_PUD_PICKUP2, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
			    	#endif
				}
				break;
		    }
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}
#endif
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
	new string[400], file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], file2[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h = GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"); // Don't complain about huge size, just change it if you need.
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU && response)
	{
	    switch(listitem)
		{
		    case 0:
		    {
				format(string, sizeof(string), HMENU_SELL_HOUSE, pNick(playerid), GetHouseName(h), ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT));
				ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+3, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House Sale", string, "Sell", "Cancel");
		    }
		    case 1:
			{
				#if defined GH_USE_WEAPONSTORAGE
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+18, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Storage", "Money Storage\nWeapon Storage", "Select", "Cancel");
				#endif
				#if !defined GH_USE_WEAPONSTORAGE
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+10, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Storage", "Deposit Money\nWithdraw Money\nCheck Balance", "Select", "Cancel");
				#endif
			}
			case 2: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+14, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Name", "Type In The New House Name Below:\n\nPress 'Cancel' To Cancel", "Done", "Cancel");
		    case 3: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+13, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Password", "Type In The New House Password Below:\nLeave The Box Empty If You Want To Keep Your Current House Password.\nPress 'Remove' To Remove The House Password.", "Done", "Remove");
			case 4: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+16, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select House Interior Option", "Preview House Interior\nBuy House Interior", "Select", "Cancel");
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                               House Sale
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+3 && response)
	{
		if(GetOwnedHouses(playerid) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NO_HOUSES_OWNED);
		else
		{
		    new tmp = dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage");
			GivePlayerMoney(playerid, ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT));
			if(tmp >= 1)
			{
   				ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_SELL_HOUSE1, ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT), (GetHouseValue(h) - ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT)), tmp);
				GivePlayerMoney(playerid, tmp);
			}
			if(tmp == 0)
			{
			    ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_SELL_HOUSE2, GetHouseName(h), ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT), (GetHouseValue(h) - ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT)));
			}
			dini_IntSet(file, "HouseValue", ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT));
			dini_Set(file, "HouseOwner", INVALID_HOWNER_NAME);
			dini_Set(file, "HousePassword", "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD");
			dini_Set(file, "HouseName", DEFAULT_HOUSE_NAME);
			dini_IntSet(file, "HouseStorage", 0);
			Loop(h2, MAX_HOUSES)
			{
				if(IsHouseInRangeOfHouse(h, h2, RANGE_BETWEEN_HOUSES) && h2 != h)
				{
			   		format(file2, sizeof(file2), FILEPATH, h2);
					dini_IntSet(file2, "HouseValue", (dini_Int(file2, "HouseValue") - ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h2), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT2)));
                    UpdateHouseText(h2);
				}
			}
				DestroyDynamicMapIcon(HouseMIcon[h]);
				HouseMIcon[h] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), 31, -1, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, MICON_VD);
			#endif
			UpdateHouseText(h);
            #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
  				printf(DEBUG_ODR13, pNick(playerid), playerid, GetHouseValue(h), tmp, h);
	    	#endif
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                               House Buying
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+4)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    new hname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME+9];
			if(GetOwnedHouses(playerid) >= MAX_HOUSES_OWNED) { ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, "You Already Own %d House%s. Sell One Of Your Others Before Buying A New.", MAX_HOUSES_OWNED, AddS(MAX_HOUSES_OWNED)); return 0; }
			if(strcmp(GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_H_ALREADY_OWNED);
			if(GetHouseValue(h) > GetPlayerMoney(playerid)) { ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, "You Can Not Afford To Buy This House.\nHouse Value: $%d.\nYou Have: $%d.\nYou Need: $%d.", GetHouseValue(h), GetPlayerMoney(playerid), (GetHouseValue(h) - GetPlayerMoney(playerid))); return 0; }
			else
			{
			    format(hname, sizeof(hname), "%s's House", pNick(playerid));
				GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -GetHouseValue(h));
				dini_Set(file, "HouseOwner", pNick(playerid));
				dini_Set(file, "HouseName", hname);
				ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_BUY_HOUSE, GetHouseValue(h));
				Loop(h2, MAX_HOUSES)
				{
					{
						dini_IntSet(file2, "HouseValue", (dini_Int(file2, "HouseValue") + ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h2), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT2)));
                        UpdateHouseText(h2);
					}
				}
					HouseMIcon[h] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), 32, -1, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, MICON_VD);
				#endif
				UpdateHouseText(h);
                #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
  					printf(DEBUG_ODR1, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, GetHouseValue(h));
	    		#endif
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                               House Password
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+13)
	{
		if(response)
		{
			if(strlen(inputtext) > MAX_HOUSE_PASSWORD || (strlen(inputtext) < MIN_HOUSE_PASSWORD && strlen(inputtext) >= 1)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HPASS_LENGTH);
			if(!strcmp(inputtext, "INVALID_HOUSE_PASSWORD", CASE_SENSETIVE)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HPASS);
			if(strfind(inputtext, "%", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1 || strfind(inputtext, "~", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HPASS_CHARS);
			else
			{
			    if(strlen(inputtext) >= 1)
			    {
					dini_IntSet(file, "HousePassword", udb_hash(inputtext));
					ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HPASSWORD_CHANGED, inputtext);
                    #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
  						printf(DEBUG_ODR14, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
	    			#endif
				}
				else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_INFO, I_HPASS_NO_CHANGE);
			}
		}
		if(!response)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_INFO, I_HPASS_REMOVED);
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                               House Name
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+14)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    if(strfind(inputtext, "%", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1 || strfind(inputtext, "~", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HNAME_CHARS);
			if(strlen(inputtext) < MIN_HOUSE_NAME || strlen(inputtext) > MAX_HOUSE_NAME) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HNAME_LENGTH);
			else
			{
				dini_Set(file, "HouseName", inputtext);
				SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_INFO, 128, I_HNAME_CHANGED, inputtext);
                UpdateHouseText(h);
                #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
					printf(DEBUG_ODR2, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, inputtext);
  				#endif
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                       House Interior Upgrade
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+15 && response)
	{
SetPVarInt(playerid, "OldHouseInt", dini_Int(file, "HouseInterior"));
switch(listitem)
{
    case 0:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 1);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_1_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Shitty Shack");
    }
    case 1:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 2);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_2_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Motel Room");
    }
    case 2:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 3);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_3_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Hotel Room 1");
    }
    case 3:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 4);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_4_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Hotel Room 2");
    }
    case 4:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 5);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_5_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Gang House");
    }
    case 5:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 6);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_6_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Normal House");
    }
    case 6:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 0);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_0_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Default House");
    }
    case 7:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 7);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_7_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Medium Mansion");
    }
    case 8:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 8);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_8_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Rich Mansion");
    }
    case 9:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 9);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_9_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Huge Mansion");
    }
    case 10:
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 10);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_10_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Madd Dogg's Mansion");
    }
    case 11:                                      // case 11: is the house interior we added in this tutorial.
    {
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt", 1);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue", H_INT_11_VALUE);
        SetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", "Shit");
    }
}

if(dini_Int(file, "HouseInterior") == GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt")) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_ALREADY_HAVE_HINTERIOR);
else
{

GetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", string, 50);
		    switch(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HouseIntUpgradeMod"))
		    {
				case 1:
				{
				    if(GetSecondsBetweenAction(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevTime")) < (TIME_BETWEEN_VISITS * 60000) && GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevTime") != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_HINT_WAIT_BEFORE_VISITING);
				    else
				    {
				        SetPVarInt(playerid, "IsHouseVisiting", 1);
						SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview", 1);
						SetPVarInt(playerid, "ChangeHouseInt", 1);
						SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevTime", GetTickCount());
						SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevTimer", SetTimerEx("HouseVisiting", (MAX_VISIT_TIME * 60000), false, "i", playerid));
						ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_VISITING_HOUSEINT, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"), MAX_VISIT_TIME, AddS(MAX_VISIT_TIME));
	                    #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
							printf(DEBUG_ODR4, pNick(playerid), playerid, string, h);
	  					#endif
  					}
				}
				case 2:
				{
					if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue") > GetPlayerMoney(playerid))
					{
                        ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, E_CANT_AFFORD_HINT, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"), GetPlayerMoney(playerid), (GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue") - GetPlayerMoney(playerid)));
					}
					if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue") <= GetPlayerMoney(playerid))
					{
					    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
					    SetPVarInt(playerid, "ChangeHouseInt", 1);
					    dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
						ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HINT_BOUGHT, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
                        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
							printf(DEBUG_ODR3, pNick(playerid), playerid, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"), h);
  						#endif
					}
				}
			}
			if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "ChangeHouseInt") == 1)
		    {
			    dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInterior", GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt"));
			    SetPVarInt(playerid, "ChangeHouseInt", 0);
			    DestroyHouseEntrance(h, TYPE_INT);
				CreateCorrectHouseExitCP(h);
				Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
		  		{
		  		    if(GetPVarInt(i, "LastHouseCP") == h && GetPVarInt(i, "IsInHouse") == 1)
		  		    {
		  				SetPlayerHouseInterior(i, h);
		  			}
		  		}
		  		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
					printf(DEBUG_ODR5, h, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt"));
				#endif
	  		}
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                       House Interior Mode Selecting
    if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+16 && response)
    {
        switch(listitem)
        {
            case 0: SetPVarInt(playerid, "HouseIntUpgradeMod", 1);
            case 1: SetPVarInt(playerid, "HouseIntUpgradeMod", 2);
        }
        format(string, sizeof(string),
        "Shitty Shack Interior\t\t%s\nMotel Room Interior\t\t%s\nHotel Room Interior 1\t\t%s\nHotel Room Interior 2\t\t%s\nGang House Interior\t\t%s\nNormal House Interior\t\t%s\nDefault House Interior\t\t%s\nMedium Mansion Interior\t%s\nRich Mansion Interior\t\t%s\nHuge Mansion Interior\t\t%s\nMadd Dogg's Mansion\t\t%s\nShit\t\t%s",
        FM(H_INT_1_VALUE), FM(H_INT_2_VALUE), FM(H_INT_3_VALUE), FM(H_INT_4_VALUE), FM(H_INT_5_VALUE), FM(H_INT_6_VALUE), FM(H_INT_0_VALUE), FM(H_INT_7_VALUE), FM(H_INT_8_VALUE), FM(H_INT_9_VALUE), FM(H_INT_10_VALUE), FM(H_INT_11_VALUE));
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+15, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "GarHouse v1.3 By [03]Garsino - House Interior", string, "Buy", "Cancel");
        return 1;
    }
    #endif
//                       House Interior Upgrade
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+17)
	{
	    SetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePreview", 0);
	    KillTimer(GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevTimer"));
	    SetPVarInt(playerid, "IsHouseVisiting", 0);
	    switch(response)
	    {
	        case 0:
			{
			    dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInterior", GetPVarInt(playerid, "OldHouseInt"));
			}
	        case 1:
	        {
	            GetPVarString(playerid, "HousePrevName", string, 50);
	            if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"))
	            {
	                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInterior", GetPVarInt(playerid, "OldHouseInt"));
                 	ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, E_CANT_AFFORD_HINT, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"), GetPlayerMoney(playerid), (GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue") - GetPlayerMoney(playerid)));
	            }
				else
				{
	            	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
	            	dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", string);
			    	dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInterior", GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt"));
			    	dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
	            	ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HINT_BOUGHT, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
                    #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
						printf(DEBUG_ODR3, pNick(playerid), playerid, string, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"), h);
					#endif
				}
			}
	    }
		Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
		{
  			{
				SetPlayerHouseInterior(i, h);
			}
		}
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_ODR5, h, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevInt"));
		#endif
		return 1;
	}
	#endif
//                               Money Storage
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+10 && response)
	{
	    new tmp = dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage");
    	if(listitem == 0) // Deposit
	   	{
     		format(string, sizeof(string), I_HINT_DEPOSIT1, tmp);
  			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+11, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Storage", string, "Deposit", "Cancel");
	    }
	    if(listitem == 1) // Withdraw
	    {
     		format(string, sizeof(string), I_HINT_WITHDRAW1, tmp);
       		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+12, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "House Storage", string, "Withdraw", "Cancel");
    	}
	    if(listitem == 2) // Check Balance
	    {
     		ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HINT_CHECKBALANCE, tmp);
            #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				printf(DEBUG_ODR6, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, tmp);
			#endif
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+11 && response)
	{
	    new amount = floatround(strval(inputtext));
		if(amount > GetPlayerMoney(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NOT_ENOUGH_PMONEY);
		if(amount < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_AMOUNT);
		if((dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") + amount) >= 25000000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_HSTORAGE_L_REACHED);
		else
		{
			dini_IntSet(file, "HouseStorage", (dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") + amount));
			GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -amount);
			ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HINT_DEPOSIT2, amount, dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage"));
            #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				printf(DEBUG_ODR7, pNick(playerid), playerid, amount, h);
			#endif
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+12 && response)
	{
	    new amount = floatround(strval(inputtext));
		if(amount > dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage")) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NOT_ENOUGH_HSMONEY);
		if(amount < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_AMOUNT);
		else
		{
			dini_IntSet(file, "HouseStorage", (dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") - amount));
			GivePlayerMoney(playerid, amount);
			ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HINT_WITHDRAW2, amount, dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage"));
            #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
				printf(DEBUG_ODR8, pNick(playerid), playerid, amount, h);
			#endif
		}
		return 1;
	}
//                          House Storage
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+18 && response)
	{
		switch(listitem)
		{
		    case 0: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+10, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Storage", "Deposit Money\nWithdraw Money\nCheck Balance", "Select", "Cancel");
		    case 1: ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU+19, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Storage", "Store Your Current Weapons\nRecieve House Storage Weapons", "Select", "Cancel");
		}
	}
//                          Weapon Storage
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+19 && response)
	{
	    new WeaponData[13][2], tmp[9], tmp2[13], tmpcount;
		switch(listitem)
		{
		    case 0: // Store weapons
		    {
				Loop(weap, 13)
				{
				    format(tmp, sizeof(tmp), "Weapon%d", weap);
  					format(tmp2, sizeof(tmp2), "Weapon%dAmmo", weap);
				    if(weap == 0) continue;
				    #if !defined GH_SAVE_ADMINWEPS
				    if(weap == 7 || weap == 8 || weap == 9 || weap == 12) continue;
				    #endif
				    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, weap, WeaponData[weap][0], WeaponData[weap][1]);
				    if(WeaponData[weap][1] == 0 || (weap == 11 && WeaponData[weap][0] != 46)) continue;
					dini_IntSet(file, tmp, WeaponData[weap][0]);
					dini_IntSet(file, tmp2, WeaponData[weap][1]);
					GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, WeaponData[weap][0], -WeaponData[weap][1]);
					tmpcount++;
				}
				if(tmpcount >= 1)
				{
					ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HS_WEAPONS1, tmpcount, AddS(tmpcount));
				}
				if(tmpcount == 0)
				{
					ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, E_NO_WEAPONS, tmpcount);
				}
	            #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
					printf(DEBUG_ODR10, pNick(playerid), playerid, tmpcount, AddS(tmpcount), h);
				#endif
			}
			case 1: // Recieve Weapons
			{
				Loop(weap, 13)
				{
				    format(tmp, sizeof(tmp), "Weapon%d", weap);
  					format(tmp2, sizeof(tmp2), "Weapon%dAmmo", weap);
  					if(dini_Int(file, tmp2) == 0) continue;
				    if(weap == 0) continue;
				    #if !defined GH_SAVE_ADMINWEPS
				    if(weap == 7 || weap == 8 || weap == 9 || weap == 11 || weap == 12) continue;
				    #endif
					GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, dini_Int(file, tmp), dini_Int(file, tmp2));
					dini_IntSet(file, tmp, 0);
					dini_IntSet(file, tmp2, 0);
					tmpcount++;
				}
				if(tmpcount >= 1)
				{
					ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_HS_WEAPONS2, tmpcount, AddS(tmpcount));
				}
				if(tmpcount == 0)
				{
					ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, E_NO_HS_WEAPONS, tmpcount); // I had to add tmpcount or it gave an error ^_^
				}
				#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
					printf(DEBUG_ODR11, pNick(playerid), playerid, tmpcount, AddS(tmpcount), h);
				#endif
			}
		}
	}
//                          Enter House Using Password
	if(dialogid == HOUSEMENU+60)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    if(strfind(inputtext, "%", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1 || strfind(inputtext, "~", CASE_SENSETIVE) != -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HPASS_CHARS2);
		    if(strlen(inputtext) < MIN_HOUSE_PASSWORD || strlen(inputtext) > MAX_HOUSE_PASSWORD) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HPASS_LENGTH);
            if(udb_hash(inputtext) != dini_Int(file, "HousePassword"))
			{
				ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_WRONG_HPASS1, GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), inputtext);
				if(IsPlayerConnected(GetHouseOwnerEx(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"))))
				{
					SendMSG(GetHouseOwnerEx(h), COLOUR_INFO, 128, I_WRONG_HPASS2, pNick(playerid), playerid, inputtext);
    			}
			}
			else
			{
				ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, I_CORRECT_HPASS1, GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), inputtext);
				SetPlayerHouseInterior(playerid, GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"));
				if(IsPlayerConnected(GetHouseOwnerEx(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP"))))
				{
					SendMSG(GetHouseOwnerEx(h), COLOUR_INFO, 128, I_CORRECT_HPASS2, pNick(playerid), playerid, inputtext);
				}
				#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
					printf(DEBUG_ODR12, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
				#endif
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
	return 0; // It is important to have return 0; here at the end of ALL your scripts wich uses dialogs.
}
// GetPosInFrontOfPlayer(playerid, &Float:x, &Float:y, Float:distance);
// Used to get the position infront of a player.
// Credits to whoever made this!
stock Float:GetPosInFrontOfPlayer(playerid, &Float:x, &Float:y, Float:distance)
{
	new Float:a;
	GetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, a);
	if (IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) GetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), a);
	else GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, a);
	x += (distance * floatsin(-a, degrees));
	y += (distance * floatcos(-a, degrees));
	return a;
}
// 								Commands
// 							  By [03]Garsino!
// This command is used to display the house owner menu
// when a player is in a house and is the house owner.
dcmd_housemenu(playerid, params[])
{
	#pragma unused params
 	if(strcmp(GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse") == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_C_ACCESS_SE_HM);
	if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse") == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NOT_IN_HOUSE);
	if(GetOwnedHouses(playerid) == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NOT_HOWNER);
	if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInHouse") == 1 && !strcmp(GetHouseOwner(GetPVarInt(playerid, "LastHouseCP")), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE) && GetOwnedHouses(playerid) >= 1)
	{
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Menu", "Sell House\nHouse Storage\nSet House Name\nSet House Password\nBuy/Preview House Interior", "Select", "Cancel");
		#endif
		#if !defined GH_HINTERIOR_UPGRADE
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "House Menu", "Sell House\nHouse Storage\nSet House Name\nSet House Password", "Select", "Cancel");
		#endif
	}
	return 1;
}
// This command is used to create a house.
// The only thing you have to enter is the house value,
// the rest is done by the script.
dcmd_createhouse(playerid, params[])
{
    new cost, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h = GetFreeHouseID(), labeltext[150], hinterior;
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return 0;
    if(sscanf(params, "dD(" #DEFAULT_H_INTERIOR ")", cost, hinterior)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_CREATEHOUSE);
    if(h < 0)
    {
        ShowInfoBox(playerid, INFORMATION_HEADER, E_TOO_MANY_HOUSES, MAX_HOUSES);
    }
    if(cost < MIN_HOUSE_VALUE || cost > MAX_HOUSE_VALUE) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HVALUE);
    else
    {
        dini_Create(file);
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
        GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Angle);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "CPOutX", X);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "CPOutY", Y);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "CPOutZ", Z);
        dini_Set(file, "HouseCreator", pNick(playerid));
        dini_IntSet(file, "HouseValue", cost);
        format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), LABELTEXT1, DEFAULT_HOUSE_NAME, cost, h);
        #if defined GH_USE_CPS
            HouseCPOut[h] = CreateDynamicCP(X, Y, Z, 1.5, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), -1, 25.0);
            HouseCPInt[h] = CreateDynamicCP(2196.84, -1204.36, 1049.02, 1.5, (h + 1000), 6, -1, 100.0);
        #endif
        #if !defined GH_USE_CPS
            HousePickupOut[h] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_OUT, PICKUP_TYPE, X, Y, Z, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), -1, 15.0);
            HousePickupInt[h] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2196.84, -1204.36, 1049.02, (h + 1000), 6, -1, 15.0);
        #endif
            HouseMIcon[h] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(X, Y, Z, 31, -1, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), -1, 50.0);
        #endif
        HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel(labeltext, COLOUR_GREEN, X, Y, Z+0.7, 25, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 1);
        SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_H_CREATED, h);
        GetPosInFrontOfPlayer(playerid, X, Y, -2.5);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutX", X);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutY", Y);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutZ", Z);
        dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutAngle", floatround((180 + Angle)));
        dini_IntSet(file, "SpawnWorld", GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
        dini_IntSet(file, "SpawnInterior", GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
        dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInterior", hinterior);
        switch(hinterior)
        {
            case 1:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_1_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Shitty Shack");
            }
            case 2:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_2_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Motel Room");
            }
            case 3:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_3_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Hotel Room 1");
            }
            case 4:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_4_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Hotel Room 2");
            }
            case 5:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_5_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Gang House");
            }
            case 6:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_6_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Normal House");
            }
            case 0:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_0_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Default House");
            }
            case 7:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_7_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Medium Mansion");
            }
            case 8:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_8_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Rich Mansion");
            }
            case 9:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_9_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Huge Mansion");
            }
            case 10:
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_10_VALUE);
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Mad Dogg's Mansion");
            }
            case 11: // Update number here
            {
                dini_IntSet(file, "HouseInteriorValue", H_INT_11_VALUE); // Update value here
                dini_Set(file, "HouseInteriorName", "Shit"); // Update house name here
            }

}
        dini_IntSet("/GarHouse/House.ini", "CurrentID", dini_Int("/GarHouse/House.ini", "CurrentID") + 1);
        dini_IntSet("/GarHouse/House.ini", "CurrentWorld", dini_Int("/GarHouse/House.ini", "CurrentID") + 1000);
        SetPVarInt(playerid, "JustCreatedHouse", 1);
        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
            printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD1, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, cost, GetTotalHouses());
        #endif
    }
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to add a house car for a house.
// The only thing you have to enter is the house value,
// the rest is done by the script.
dcmd_addhcar(playerid, params[])
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h;
	if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_HCAR_NOT_IN_VEH);
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_ADDHCAR);
	if(!dini_Exists(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HID);
	else
	{
	    if(dini_Int(file, "HCar") == 1) { SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_HCAR_EXIST_ALREADY, h); }
	    if(dini_Int(file, "HCar") == 0) { SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_HCAR_CREATED, h); }
		GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), X, Y, Z);
		GetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), Angle);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "HCarPosX", X);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "HCarPosY", Y);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "HCarPosZ", Z);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "HCarAngle", Angle);
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCar", 1);
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCarWorld", GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCarInt", GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCarModel", GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)));
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD2, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to delete a house.
// Note: It does not give any money to the house owner when the house is deleted
dcmd_removehouse(playerid, params[])
{
	new h, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_REMOVEHOUSE);
	if(!dini_Exists(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HID);
	else
	{
     	DestroyHouseEntrance(h, TYPE_OUT);
		#endif
	    Delete3DTextLabel(HouseLabel[h]);
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_H_DESTROYED, h);
		dini_Remove(file);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD3, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to remove the house car for a house.
dcmd_removehcar(playerid, params[])
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h;
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_REMOVEHCAR);
	if(dini_Int(file, "HCar") == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_NO_HCAR);
	else
	{
	    UnloadHouseCar(h);
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCar", 0);
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_HCAR_REMOVED, h);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD4, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to change the modelid of a housecar.
dcmd_changehcar(playerid, params[])
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h, modelid;
	if(sscanf(params, "dd", h, modelid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEHCAR);
	if(modelid < 400 || modelid > 612) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HCAR_MODEL);
	else
	{
		dini_IntSet(file, "HCarModel", modelid);
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_HCAR_CHANGED, h, modelid);
    	#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
		if(GetVehicleModel(HouseCar[h]) != -1)
		{
		    if(IsVehicleOccupied(HouseCar[h]))
		    {
		        new Float:Velocity[3], Float:Pos[4], Seat[MAX_PLAYERS] = -1, interior, vw = GetVehicleVirtualWorld(HouseCar[h]);
		        Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
		        {
		            if(!IsPlayerConnected(i) || IsPlayerNPC(i)) continue;
		            if(IsPlayerInVehicle(i, HouseCar[h]))
		            {
		                Seat[i] = GetPlayerVehicleSeat(i);
		                if(Seat[i] == 0)
		                {
		                    interior = GetPlayerInterior(i); // Have to do it this way because there is no GetVehicleInterior..
						}
		            }
		        }
		        GetVehiclePos(HouseCar[h], Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2]);
		        GetVehicleZAngle(HouseCar[h], Pos[3]);
		        GetVehicleVelocity(HouseCar[h], Velocity[0], Velocity[1], Velocity[2]);
		        DestroyVehicle(HouseCar[h]);
		        HouseCar[h] = CreateVehicle(modelid, Pos[0], Pos[1], Pos[2], Pos[3], HCAR_COLOUR1, HCAR_COLOUR2, HCAR_RESPAWN);
				LinkVehicleToInterior(HouseCar[h], interior);
				SetVehicleVirtualWorld(HouseCar[h], vw);
				Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
		        {
		            if(!IsPlayerConnected(i) || IsPlayerNPC(i) || Seat[i] == -1) continue;
		            if(IsPlayerInVehicle(i, HouseCar[h]))
		            {
		                PutPlayerInVehicle(i, HouseCar[h], Seat[i]);
		            }
		        }
				SetVehicleVelocity(HouseCar[h], Velocity[0], Velocity[1], Velocity[2]);

}
            if(!IsVehicleOccupied(HouseCar[h]))
		    {
		        UnloadHouseCar(h);
		        LoadHouseCar(h);
		    }
		}
		#endif
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD12, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, modelid);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to delete all houses.
// It does not give any money to the house owners when the houses is deleted.
dcmd_removeallhouses(playerid, params[])
{
	#pragma unused params
	new hcount, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	else
	{
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	    {
	        if(dini_Exists(file))
	        {
	            UnloadHouseCar(h);
				#endif
				dini_Remove(file);
				hcount++;
			}
		}
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_ALLH_DESTROYED, hcount);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD5, pNick(playerid), playerid, hcount);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used remove all house cars.
// It does not delete the house cars itself due to SA:MP mixing up vehicle ID's.
dcmd_removeallhcars(playerid, params[])
{
	#pragma unused params
	new hcount, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	else
	{
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	    {
	        UnloadHouseCar(h);
	        if(dini_Exists(file))
	        {
				dini_IntSet(file, "HCar", 0);
			}
		}
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_ALLHCAR_REMOVED, hcount);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD6, pNick(playerid), playerid, hcount);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to change the spawnposition details of a house
dcmd_changespawn(playerid, params[])
{
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGESPAWN);
	else
	{
	    GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
		GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Angle);
	    dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutX", X);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutY", Y);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutZ", Z);
		dini_FloatSet(file, "SpawnOutAngle", Angle);
		dini_IntSet(file, "SpawnWorld", GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
		dini_IntSet(file, "SpawnInterior", GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_HSPAWN_CHANGED, h);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD7, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to teleport to a house.
dcmd_gotohouse(playerid, params[])
{
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_GOTOHOUSE);
	else
	{
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_TELEPORT_MSG, h);
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to sell a house.
// If the house owner is connected while selling the house,
// the amount in the house storage and 75% of the house value will be given to the house owner.
dcmd_sellhouse(playerid, params[])
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], h, file2[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	if(sscanf(params, "d", h)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_SELLHOUSE);
	if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_H_A_F_SALE);
	else
	{
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_H_SOLD, h);
		if(dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") >= 1 && IsPlayerConnected(GetHouseOwnerEx(h)))
		{
			GivePlayerMoney(playerid, (dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") + ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT)));
		}
		dini_IntSet(file, "HouseValue", ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT));
		Loop(h2, MAX_HOUSES)
		{
			{
				dini_IntSet(file2, "HouseValue", (dini_Int(file2, "HouseValue") - ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h2), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT2)));
			}
		}
		Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
		{
		    {
		    	SetPVarInt(i, "IsInHouse", 0);
       			SetPlayerPosEx(i, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutX"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutY"), dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutZ"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
		        SetPlayerFacingAngle(i, dini_Float(file, "SpawnOutAngle"));
		        SetPlayerInterior(i, dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"));
		        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(i, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"));
			}
		}
			HouseMIcon[h] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), 31, -1, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, MICON_VD);
		#endif
		UpdateHouseText(h);
        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD8, pNick(playerid), playerid, h);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// This command is used to sell a house.
// If the house owner is connected while selling the house,
// the amount in the house storage and 75% of the house value will be given to the house owner.
dcmd_sellallhouses(playerid, params[])
{
	#pragma unused params
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], hcount;
	else
	{
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	    {
	        if(dini_Exists(file) && strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
	        {
				if(dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") >= 1 && IsPlayerConnected(GetHouseOwnerEx(h)))
				{
					GivePlayerMoney(playerid, (dini_Int(file, "HouseStorage") + ReturnProcent(GetHouseValue(h), HOUSE_SELLING_PROCENT)));
				}
				#endif
				UpdateHouseText(h);
				hcount++;
			}
		}
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_ALLH_SOLD, hcount);
        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD9, pNick(playerid), playerid, hcount);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// 			This command is used to change the value of a house.
dcmd_changeprice(playerid, params[])
{
	new h, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], price;
	if(sscanf(params, "dd", h, price)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEPRICE);
	if(price < 1500000 || price > 25000000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HVALUE);
	else
	{
	    dini_IntSet(file, "HouseValue", price);
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_H_PRICE_CHANGED, h, price);
		UpdateHouseText(h);
		#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD10, pNick(playerid), playerid, h, price);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
// 		This command is used to change the value of all houses on the server.
dcmd_changeallprices(playerid, params[])
{
	new hcount, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], price;
	if(sscanf(params, "d", price)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_CMD_USAGE_CHANGEALLPRICE);
	if(price < 1500000 || price > 25000000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_SYSTEM, E_INVALID_HVALUE);
	else
	{
	    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	    {
	        if(dini_Exists(file))
	        {
		    	dini_IntSet(file, "HouseValue", price);
		    	UpdateHouseText(h);
		    	hcount++;
	    	}
	    }
		SendMSG(playerid, COLOUR_YELLOW, 128, I_ALLH_PRICE_CHANGED, price, hcount);
        #if defined GH_DEBUGGING
			printf(DEBUG_OP_CMD11, pNick(playerid), playerid, price, hcount);
		#endif
	}
    return 1;
}
dcmd_jamacianjamcmds(playerid, params[])
{
	#pragma unused params
	else
	{
	    return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, HOUSEMENU-1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "House System By Garhouse", "/changeallprices\n/removeallhcars\n/sellallhouses\n/changeprice\n/changespawn\n/removehcar\n/sellhouse\n/housemenu\n/gotohouse\n/addhcar\n/changehcar\n", "Close", "Cancel");
    }
}
// 								      Publics
forward HouseVisiting(playerid);
public HouseVisiting(playerid)
{
	new string[200], tmpstring[50];
	format(string, sizeof(string), I_HINT_VISIT_OVER, tmpstring, GetPVarInt(playerid, "HousePrevValue"));
	return 1;
}
forward HouseSpawning(playerid);
public HouseSpawning(playerid)
{
	Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	{
		{
  			if(dini_Int(file, "QuitInHouse") == 1)
	    	{
       			#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
       				LoadHouseCar(h);
       			#endif
			    dini_IntSet(file, "QuitInHouse", 0);
		    	#if defined GH_DEBUGGING
  	    			printf(DEBUG_OP_SPAWN, pNick(playerid), playerid);
		    	#endif
			}
		}
	}
	SetPVarInt(playerid, "FirstSpawn", 1);
	return 1;
}
// 								Functions
// 							  By [03]Garsino!
// LoadHouses();
// This function is used to load the houses.
// It creates all the checkpoints, map icons and
// 3D texts for all the houses and sets the correct 3D text information.
stock LoadHouses()
{
	new hcount = 0;
	Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	{
	    new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], labeltext[150];
	    if(dini_Exists(file))
	    {
		    #if defined GH_USE_CPS
		    	HouseCPOut[h] = CreateDynamicCP(dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), 1.5, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, 15.0);
			#endif
			#if !defined GH_USE_CPS
				HousePickupOut[h] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_OUT, PICKUP_TYPE, dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, 15.0);
			#endif
		    if(!strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
		    {
		        format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), LABELTEXT1, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
                HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel(labeltext, COLOUR_GREEN, dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ")+0.7, 25, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), 1);
				#endif
			}
		    if(strcmp(GetHouseOwner(h), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
		    {
		        format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), LABELTEXT2, GetHouseName(h), GetHouseOwner(h), GetHouseValue(h), h);
		    	HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel(labeltext, COLOUR_GREEN, dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ")+0.7, 25, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), 1);
					HouseMIcon[h] = CreateDynamicMapIcon(dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), 32, -1, dini_Int(file, "SpawnWorld"), dini_Int(file, "SpawnInterior"), -1, MICON_VD);
				#endif
			}
		    hcount++;
		}
	}
	return printf("\nTotal Houses Loaded: %d\n", hcount);
}
// LoadHouseCar(houseid);
// This function is used to load the house car for a house.
stock LoadHouseCar(houseid)
{
	#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
		format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, houseid);
		if(dini_Exists(file) && dini_Int(file, "HCar") == 1)
		{
			HouseCar[houseid] = CreateVehicle(dini_Int(file, "HCarModel"), dini_Float(file, "HCarPosX"), dini_Float(file, "HCarPosY"), dini_Float(file, "HCarPosZ"), dini_Float(file, "HCarAngle"), HCAR_COLOUR1, HCAR_COLOUR2, HCAR_RESPAWN);
			SetVehicleVirtualWorld(HouseCar[houseid], dini_Int(file, "HCarWorld"));
			LinkVehicleToInterior(HouseCar[houseid], dini_Int(file, "HCarInt"));
		}
	#endif
	return 1;
}
// UnloadHouseCar(houseid);
// This function is used to the unload house car for a house.
stock UnloadHouseCar(houseid)
{
	#if !defined GH_HOUSECARS
	    #pragma unused houseid
	#endif
	#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
		{
		    if(GetVehicleModel(HouseCar[houseid]) >= 400 && GetVehicleModel(HouseCar[houseid]) <= 611 && HouseCar[houseid] >= 1)
			{
			    DestroyVehicle(HouseCar[houseid]);
			    HouseCar[houseid] = -1;
			}
		}
	#endif
	return 1;
}
// SaveHouseCar(houseid);
// This function is used to check if there is any vehicles
// near the housecar spawn.
stock SaveHouseCar(houseid)
{
	#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
		new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], Float:tmpx, Float:tmpy, Float:tmpz;
		{
		    tmpx = dini_Float(file, "HCarPosX"), tmpy = dini_Float(file, "HCarPosY"), tmpz = dini_Float(file, "HCarPosZ");
		    Loop(v, MAX_VEHICLES)
			{
			    if(GetVehicleModel(v) < 400 || GetVehicleModel(v) > 611 || IsVehicleOccupied(v)) continue;
			    GetVehiclePos(v, X, Y, Z);
			    if(PointInRangeOfPoint(HCAR_RANGE, X, Y, Z, tmpx, tmpy, tmpz))
			    {
			        dini_IntSet(file, "HCarModel", GetVehicleModel(v));
			        DestroyVehicle(v);
			        break;
			    }
			}
		}
	#endif
	return 1;
}
// GetOwnedHouses(playerid);
// This function is used to find out how many houses a player owns
stock GetOwnedHouses(playerid)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], tmpcount;
	Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	{
	    if(dini_Exists(file))
	    {
		    if(!strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HouseOwner"), pNick(playerid), CASE_SENSETIVE))
		    {
		        tmpcount++;
		    }
		}
	}
	return tmpcount;
}
// GetHouseOwnerEx(houseid);
// This function is used to get the house owner of a house
// and return the playerid, it will return INVALID_PLAYER_ID
// if the house owner is not connected
stock GetHouseOwnerEx(houseid)
{
 	if(dini_Exists(file))
  	{
   		Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
   		{
	    	if(!strcmp(pNick(i), GetHouseOwner(houseid), CASE_SENSETIVE))
   			{
      			return i;
   			}
		}
	}
	return INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
}
// ReturnPlayerHouseID(playerid, houseslot);
// This function is used to return the house id from a players house 'slot'
// Example: ReturnPlayerHouseID(playerid, 0);
// Would return for example house ID 500.
stock ReturnPlayerHouseID(playerid, houseslot)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], tmpcount = 0;
	if(houseslot < 1 && houseslot > MAX_HOUSES_OWNED) return -1;
	Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	{
	    if(dini_Exists(file))
	    {
		    if(!strcmp(pNick(playerid), dini_Get(file, "HouseOwner"), CASE_SENSETIVE))
		    {
		        tmpcount++;
		        if(tmpcount == houseslot)
		        {
		        	return h;
		        }
		    }
		}
	}
	return -1;
}
// UnloadHouses();
// This function is used to unload the houses.
// It deletes all the checkpoints, map icons and 3D texts for all the houses.
stock UnloadHouses()
{
	Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
	{
		#endif
		#if defined GH_HOUSECARS
			UnloadHouseCar(h);
		#endif
	}
	return 1;
}
// GetHouseValue(houseid);
// This function is used to get the value of a house
stock GetHouseValue(houseid)
{
	if(dini_Exists(file))
	{
		return dini_Int(file, "HouseValue");
	}
	else return printf("Couldn't Get House Value For House ID %d. File Doesn't Exist...", houseid);
}
// GetHouseName(houseid);
// This function is used to get the name of a house
stock GetHouseName(houseid)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], hname[MAX_HOUSE_NAME];
	format(hname, MAX_HOUSE_NAME, "%s", DEFAULT_HOUSE_NAME);
	if(dini_Exists(file))
	{
	    format(hname, MAX_HOUSE_NAME, "%s", dini_Get(file, "HouseName"));
		return hname;
	}
	return hname;
}
// GetHouseOwner(houseid);
// This function is used to get the owner of a house
stock GetHouseOwner(houseid)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], howner[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	format(howner, MAX_PLAYER_NAME, INVALID_HOWNER_NAME);
	if(dini_Exists(file))
	{
	    format(howner, MAX_PLAYER_NAME, "%s", dini_Get(file, "HouseOwner"));
		return howner;
	}
	return howner;
}
// IsHouseInRangeOfHouse(house, house2, Float:range);
// This function is used to check if a house is in range of another house
// Default range is 250.0
stock IsHouseInRangeOfHouse(house, house2, Float:range = 250.0)
{
	new file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH], file2[25];
	format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, house);
	format(file2, sizeof(file2), FILEPATH, house2);
	if(dini_Exists(file) && dini_Exists(file2))
	{
		if(PointInRangeOfPoint(range, dini_Float(file, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file, "CPOutZ"), dini_Float(file2, "CPOutX"), dini_Float(file2, "CPOutY"), dini_Float(file2, "CPOutZ")))
		{
		    return 1;
		}
	}
	return 0;
}
// CreateCorrectHouseExitCP(houseid);
// This function is used to create the correct house exit checkpoint for the houseid
// based on the house interior ID
stock CreateCorrectHouseExitCP(houseid)
{
    #if defined GH_USE_CPS
    switch(dini_Int(file, "HouseInterior"))
    {
        case 0: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2196.84, -1204.36, 1049.02, 1.5, (houseid + 1000), 6, -1, 10.0); // Default House
        case 1: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2259.38, -1135.89, 1050.64, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 10, -1, 10.0); // Shitty Shack House Interior
        case 2: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2282.99, -1140.28, 1050.89, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 11, -1, 10.0); // Motel House Interior
        case 3: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2233.69, -1115.26, 1050.88, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Hotel House Interior
        case 4: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2218.39, -1076.21, 1050.48, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 1, -1, 10.0); // Hotel 2 House Interior
        case 5: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2496.00, -1692.08, 1014.74, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 3, -1, 10.0); // CJ's House Interior
        case 6: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2365.25, -1135.58, 1050.88, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 8, -1, 10.0); // Verdant Bluff's Safehouse House Interior
        case 7: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2317.77, -1026.76, 1050.21, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 9, -1, 10.0); // Medium Mansion House Interior
        case 8: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(2324.41, -1149.54, 1050.71, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 12, -1, 10.0); // Rich Mansion House Interior
        case 9: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(140.28, 1365.92, 1083.85, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Huge Mansion House Interior
        case 10: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(1260.6603, -785.4005, 1091.9063, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Madd Dogg's Mansion House Interior
        case 11: HouseCPInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicCP(243.7469,304.9623,999.1484, 1.50, (houseid + 1000), 1, -1, 10.0); // Your New House Interior :)
    }
    #endif
    #if !defined GH_USE_CPS
    {
        case 0: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2196.84, -1204.36, 1049.02, (houseid + 1000), 6, -1, 10.0); // Default House
        case 1: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2259.38, -1135.89, 1050.64, (houseid + 1000), 10, -1, 10.0); // Shitty Shack House Interior
        case 2: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2282.99, -1140.28, 1050.89, (houseid + 1000), 11, -1, 10.0); // Motel House Interior
        case 3: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2233.69, -1115.26, 1050.88, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Hotel House Interior
        case 4: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2218.39, -1076.21, 1050.48, (houseid + 1000), 1, -1, 10.0); // Hotel 2 House Interior
        case 5: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2496.00, -1692.08, 1014.74, (houseid + 1000), 3, -1, 10.0); // CJ's House Interior
        case 6: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2365.25, -1135.58, 1050.88, (houseid + 1000), 8, -1, 10.0); // Verdant Bluff's Safehouse House Interior
        case 7: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2317.77, -1026.76, 1050.21, (houseid + 1000), 9, -1, 10.0); // Medium Mansion House Interior
        case 8: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 2324.41, -1149.54, 1050.71, (houseid + 1000), 12, -1, 10.0); // Rich Mansion House Interior
        case 9: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 140.28, 1365.92, 1083.85, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Huge Mansion House Interior
        case 10: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 1260.6603, -785.4005, 1091.9063, (houseid + 1000), 5, -1, 10.0); // Madd Dogg's Mansion House Interior
        case 11: HousePickupInt[houseid] = CreateDynamicPickup(PICKUP_MODEL_INT, PICKUP_TYPE, 243.7469,304.9623,999.1484, (houseid + 1000), 1, -1, 10.0); // Your New House Interior :)
    }
    #endif
    return 1;
}
// SetPlayerHouseInterior(playerid, house);
// This function is used to set the correct house interior for a player when he enters a house or buy a new house interior.
stock SetPlayerHouseInterior(playerid, house)
{
    format(file, sizeof(file), FILEPATH, house);
    {
        case 0:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2193.9001, -1202.4185, 1049.0234, 6, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 91.9386); // Default House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 1:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2262.5627, -1136.1664, 1050.6328, 10, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 267.5372); // Shitty Shack House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 2:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2283.0632, -1136.9760, 1050.8984, 11, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 358.7963); // Motel Room House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 3:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2233.6057, -1111.7039, 1050.8828, 5, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 2.9124); // Hotel House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 4:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2214.8909, -1076.0967, 1050.4844, 1, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 88.8910); // Hotel 2 House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 5:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2495.8035, -1695.0997, 1014.7422, 3, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 181.9661); // CJ's House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 6:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2365.2883, -1132.5228, 1050.8750, 8, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 358.0393); // Verdant Bluff's Safehouse House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 7:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2320.0730, -1023.9533, 1050.2109, 9, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 358.4915); // Medium Mansion House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 8:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 2324.4490, -1145.2841, 1050.7101, 12, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 357.5873); // Richouse Mansion House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 9:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 140.1788, 1369.1936, 1083.8641, 5, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 359.2263); // Huge Mansion House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 10:
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 1264.7765, -781.2485, 1091.9063, 5, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 270.6992); // Madd Dogg's Mansion House Interior - Spawnpoint
        }
        case 11: // Updating the case in this switch statement to suit the interior ID
        {
            SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, 246.1276,304.6853,999.1484, 1, (house + 1000));
            SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, 270.6992); // Our Custom House Interior :) - Spawnpoint
        }
    }
}
// pNick(playerid);
// Used to get the name of a player.
stock pNick(playerid)
{
	new GHNick[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	GetPlayerName(playerid, GHNick, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
 	return GHNick;
}
// PointInRangeOfPoint(Float:range, Float:x2, Float:y2, Float:z2, Float:X2, Float:Y2, Float:Z2);
// Used to check if a point is in range of another point.
// Credits to whoever made this!
stock PointInRangeOfPoint(Float:range, Float:x2, Float:y2, Float:z2, Float:X2, Float:Y2, Float:Z2)
{
    X2 -= x2;
    Y2 -= y2;
    Z2 -= z2;
    return ((X2 * X2) + (Y2 * Y2) + (Z2 * Z2)) < (range * range);
}
// ReturnProcent(Float:amount, Float:procent);
// Used to return the procent of an value.
stock ReturnProcent(Float:amount, Float:procent)
{
	return floatround((amount / 100 * procent));
}
// SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float:posX, Float:posY, Float:posZ, Interior = 0, World = 0);
// Used to set the position of a player with optional interiorid and worldid parameters
stock SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float:posX, Float:posY, Float:posZ, Interior = 0, World = 0)
{
	SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, World);
	SetPlayerInterior(playerid, Interior);
	SetPlayerPos(playerid, posX, posY, posZ);
	SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
	return 1;
}
// GetFreeHouseID();
// Used to get the next free house ID. Will return -1 if there is none free.
stock GetFreeHouseID()
{
    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
    {
        if(!dini_Exists(file))
        {
            return h;
		}
	}
    return -1;
}
// GetTotalHouses();
// Used to get the amount of existing houses.
stock GetTotalHouses()
{
	new tmpcount, file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
    Loop(h, MAX_HOUSES)
    {
        if(dini_Exists(file))
        {
            tmpcount++;
		}
	}
    return tmpcount;
}
stock UpdateHouseText(houseid)
{
	new labeltext[150], file[HOUSEFILE_LENGTH];
	if(dini_Exists(file))
	{
	    if(!strcmp(dini_Get(file, "HouseOwner"), INVALID_HOWNER_NAME, CASE_SENSETIVE))
	    {
			format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), LABELTEXT1, GetHouseName(houseid), GetHouseValue(houseid), houseid);
		}
		else
		{
			format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), LABELTEXT2, GetHouseName(houseid), GetHouseOwner(houseid), GetHouseValue(houseid), houseid);
		}
		Update3DTextLabelText(HouseLabel[houseid], COLOUR_GREEN, labeltext);
    }
}
// FM(amount, Optional(Delimiter));
// Used to format the money (from 100000 to 100,000).
// Credits to mick88
stock FM(amount, delimiter[2]=",")
{
	new txt[20];
	format(txt, 20, "$%d", amount);
	new l = strlen(txt);
	if (amount < 0) // -
	{
	  	if (l >= 5) strins(txt, delimiter, l-3);
		if (l >= 8) strins(txt, delimiter, l-6);
		if (l >= 11) strins(txt, delimiter, l-9);
	}
	else
	{
		if (l >= 4) strins(txt, delimiter, l-3);
		if (l >= 7) strins(txt, delimiter, l-6);
		if (l >= 10) strins(txt, delimiter, l-9);
	}
	return txt;
}
// AddS(amount);
// By [03]Garsino.
stock AddS(amount)
{
	new returnstring[2];
	format(returnstring, 2, "");
	if(amount != 1 && amount != -1)
	{
	    format(returnstring, 2, "s");
	}
	return returnstring;
}
// GetSecondsBetweenAction(action);
// By [03]Garsino.
stock GetSecondsBetweenAction(action)
{
	return floatround(floatdiv((GetTickCount() - action), 1000), floatround_tozero);
}
// DestroyHouseEntrance(houseid, type);
// Destroys the house entrance of a house (pickup or checkpoint).
// Type can be: TYPE_OUT (0) and TYPE_INT (1)
// By [03]Garsino.
stock DestroyHouseEntrance(houseid, type)
{
	#if defined GH_USE_CPS
		if(type == TYPE_OUT) { DestroyDynamicCP(HouseCPOut[houseid]); }
		if(type == TYPE_INT) { DestroyDynamicCP(HouseCPInt[houseid]); }
	#endif
	#if !defined GH_USE_CPS
		if(type == TYPE_OUT) { DestroyDynamicPickup(HousePickupOut[houseid]); }
		if(type == TYPE_INT) { DestroyDynamicPickup(HousePickupInt[houseid]); }
	#endif
	return 1;
}
// IsVehicleOccupied(vehicleid);
// Checks if a vehicle is occupied or not.
// By [03]Garsino.
stock IsVehicleOccupied(vehicleid)
{
  	Loop(i, MAX_PLAYERS)
	{
		if(IsPlayerInVehicle(i, vehicleid))
		{
			return 1;
		}
	}
	return 0;
}
// © [03]Garsino - Keep The Credits!

Have you mad sure you have a_samp.inc, streamer.inc, dini.inc, dubd.inc & sscanf2.inc under .../pawno/include?

If you have, have you made sure the filterscript is loaded? Go into server.cfg and add the filterscript name to the filterscripts line. I.e:

Quote:

filterscripts housestorage

Or whatever it's called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you mad sure you have a_samp.inc, streamer.inc, dini.inc, dubd.inc & sscanf2.inc under .../pawno/include?

If you have, have you made sure the filterscript is loaded? Go into server.cfg and add the filterscript name to the filterscripts line. I.e:

Or whatever it's called.
Yes, everything is correct....

i dont have a problem only with /intmenu ........ it's dont work to me

Should i update all includes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuuler
Посмотреть сообщение
Should i update all includes ?
Yes.

and i have another question why i buy a house and i set everything and i end of my server and when i come back i spawned in the player in the street not in my house ?

I updated all includes, but it still wont work !