I Get Some Errors While Im Compiling Them

Hello Guys i get some errors while compiling them
and i cant find the error to fix them

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Servers\COD6 (Windows)\gamemodes\zma1.pwn(374) : error 001: expected token: "}", but found "-string-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Servers\COD6 (Windows)\gamemodes\zma1.pwn(376) : error 054: unmatched closing brace ("}")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Servers\COD6 (Windows)\gamemodes\zma1.pwn(376) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
Please help to fix it

Show us lines 370 >> 380 please, I'll help you fix them

Код:
new Abilitys[MAX_PLAYERS][aname];

new randomMessages[][] =
{
   ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Earn XP by killing the enemy team or using your ability and donating for double XP!",
  	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Are you lost are you new? try out the command '/help'",
  	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to report hackers and rule breakers with /report <id> <reason>",
  	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to read the rules to prevent you from getting banned /rules",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to use /ss command to save your stats to avoid losing XP",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" "COL_WHITE"Bunny Hop "COL_RED" - > "COL_LGREEN" means jumping to gain speed and is "COL_RED" NOT ALLOWED!!!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do NOT attack your team mates or you will be punished!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Report hackers and rule breakers with /report <id> <reason> , DO NOT SAY IT IN MAIN CHAT",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do not jump to gain speed (bunny hop / BH) or you will be punished!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Always respect other players if you want to be respected!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do not insult staff members or ANY player!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" If you find a bug please report it on our forum "COL_WHITE"codsazm.tk",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" You can buy weapons, classes, objects or XP using "COL_WHITE" ' /buy ' command",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" We did an aditional class menu "COL_WHITE" ' /class2 ' "COL_LGREEN" make sure you check it out!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do NOT spawn kill zombies, you will be punished and even banned if you keep doing it!",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" We added a new animations system that can be used by both classes, "COL_WHITE" ' /animlist ' ",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Did you know? 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper.",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" We are looking for scripters and mappers! Please contact Ra[Z]or.InC or truon on forum: codsazm.tk",
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to use /ss command to save your stats to avoid losing XP"
	""chat""COL_LGREEN" To be a member in our server and put [ZA] Tag on your name ? go to our forum:codsazm.tk and apply for it

};

forward load_Map_basic(Mapid, name[], value[]);
forward LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
forward TimeOnServer(playerid);
forward Float:GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(p1,p2);
forward GetClosestPlayer(p1);
forward RandomZombie();
from 351 to 383 line

Try this:
pawn Код:
new randomMessages[][] =
{
   ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Earn XP by killing the enemy team or using your ability and donating for double XP!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Are you lost are you new? try out the command '/help'",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to report hackers and rule breakers with /report <id> <reason>",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to read the rules to prevent you from getting banned /rules",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Remember to use /ss command to save your stats to avoid losing XP",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" "COL_WHITE"Bunny Hop "COL_RED" - > "COL_LGREEN" means jumping to gain speed and is "COL_RED" NOT ALLOWED!!!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do NOT attack your team mates or you will be punished!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Report hackers and rule breakers with /report <id> <reason> , DO NOT SAY IT IN MAIN CHAT",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do not jump to gain speed (bunny hop / BH) or you will be punished!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Always respect other players if you want to be respected!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do not insult staff members or ANY player!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" If you find a bug please report it on our forum "COL_WHITE"codsazm.tk",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" You can buy weapons, classes, objects or XP using "COL_WHITE" ' /buy ' command",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" We did an aditional class menu "COL_WHITE" ' /class2 ' "COL_LGREEN" make sure you check it out!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Do NOT spawn kill zombies, you will be punished and even banned if you keep doing it!",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" We added a new animations system that can be used by both classes, "COL_WHITE" ' /animlist ' ",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" Did you know? 1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper.",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" We are looking for scripters and mappers! Please contact Ra[Z]or.InC or truon on forum: codsazm.tk",
    ""chat""COL_LGREEN" To be a member in our server and put [ZA] Tag on your name ? go to our forum:codsazm.tk and apply for it"

};
Should work.

Luv you bro it complied sucessfully

i get this warning why?

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Servers\COD6 (Windows)\pawno\include\YSI\y_va.inc(571) : warning 219: local variable "time" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\My Servers\COD6 (Windows)\pawno\include\YSI\y_va.inc(576) : warning 219: local variable "time" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.

This mean you already have at your script like "" new time;"", but in your script you later added "new time;"
I suggest removing both "new time" from lines 571, 576.

Maybe that'll work, not sure.