volt host crash

Has anyone had this problem with volt host where as soon as someone logs in the server it crashes?

I may be able to help you.. Please add me on skype or something.. My skype is : srichie1224
If you do need help.. Contact me on skype or PM. I can help you.

same problem

I had a problem before it was everytime i join the server i crash . If you have access to the server control panel , Restart your Server and Try . If it still doing this I would suggest that you contact your host provider.

Guys, stop using Volt - Host, we all know how much it sucks, DDoS, crashing, and shit.

Yes VOlT IS WORST. My SERVER Down for last 12 Hours. And daily down more than 1.30 hours.
Editing:
I open support ticket and they did't reply till now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axey187
View Post
I had a problem before it was everytime i join the server i crash . If you have access to the server control panel , Restart your Server and Try . If it still doing this I would suggest that you contact your host provider.
I did what you say not working when i contact support they said : This should be your script related issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsarty1
View Post
Guys, stop using Volt - Host, we all know how much it sucks, DDoS, crashing, and shit.
But my 11$

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionzzRoleplay
View Post
Has anyone had this problem with volt host where as soon as someone logs in the server it crashes?
99% of the time...those problems are due to bad script or bad plugins.

Take it up with their tech support