VPS host CPanel

Hey Guys is there a CPanel for SAMP server? where i can restart, shutdown and update my scripts?

Im offering a free samp server thru my VPS. so i want each of server has a CPanel so that they can do whatever they want to their server.

I haven't seen any for Windows, I recommend you install Linux on it, or create your own.

i used the search, i found some... but the download link doesn't seem to be working. I can't install Linux because i paid a plan for windows only.

Try to get on Linux, We can help for sure . Sorry

;Or wait for someone who knows about windows vps.

alright. at least i know that there's a CPanel for linux. but before i send a request on the company im renting VPS, ill just let other's know about my problem. maybe someone knows where can I set up a CPanel for windows. thanks for the help guys

No problem I have a friend i think he can help you with windows.

Come in pm.

I don't understand why you would need a control panel for windows it's just a few clicks to load the game.

Are you looking for a samp control panel or a hosting control panel? For the latter, take a look at Plesk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand why you would need a control panel for windows it's just a few clicks to load the game.
Because im offering free samp host and since im hosting few servers. i want to install a cpanel so the owners could update their script anytime they wanted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithis
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you looking for a samp control panel or a hosting control panel? For the latter, take a look at Plesk.
im looking for a samp control panel.. the one that can update your server.. can restart,shutdown,turn on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios1
Посмотреть сообщение
i used the search, i found some... but the download link doesn't seem to be working. I can't install Linux because i paid a plan for windows only.
can you host my server for free only 30 slots