do alot of people still play this game?

I wanna get back into scripting and I wanna know if its even worth doing it if nobody even plays anymore. and also are there any other games like this were you can script servers?

Heaps of people still play, but a lot (And I mean a friggen lot) don't have the mental capacity to play on good servers unless they're given a lot of bonuses.

Anyways, I don't think that it's not worth it. there's still a huge amount of players. Actually there never have been more I think.

yes... good amout of kids with bad computers still out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSwissxx
Посмотреть сообщение
[removed], is another Multiplayer thing you can script, I think - It might not be, but I'm sure it is.
Heaps of people still play, but a lot (And I mean a friggen lot) don't have the mental capacity to play on good servers unless they're given a lot of bonuses.
It's probably not a very smart idea to advertise that here.

the gta v port is coming to PC soon.. once that happens then the SA-MP playerbase will start decreasing a bit.. all things come to an end you know.

but then again, 40k players in the late afternoon is not that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
the gta v port is coming to PC soon.. once that happens then the SA-MP playerbase will decrease vastly.. all things come to an end you know.
No, everyone said that before GTA IV come out. Not everyone have best computers to play GTA V, many SA-MP players have a weak computers. SA-MP is like CS 1.6 old but good.

SA-MP player count is raising day by day. You can check the stats: http://samp.popznet.com/

obviously m8
use guggle 4 searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
the gta v port is coming to PC soon.. once that happens then the SA-MP playerbase will start decreasing a bit.. all things come to an end you know.

but then again, 40k players in the late afternoon is not that bad.
Good bye real life.