Server Advertisement tags gone?

I noticed the tags for Server Advertisements have vanished. Anyone have any clue why?

Not a clue. It kept everything organized - I truly do prefer it.

It looked quite messy IMO and 98% of all servers were roleplay anyway (then again, you could easily sort out the RP-stuff from the nice stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
It looked quite messy
It was perfect, you could see which servers AREN'T roleplay and find them without even reading anything, now it's a clusterfuck again, hard to find nice servers, also useless to post ads there again

Guess too many people annoyed the mods with begging them to add more and more tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Guess too many people annoyed the mods with begging them to add more and more tags.
No, that's not even close to the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
No, that's not even close to the reason.
Shut up, seriously. Instead of saying "No, that's not even close to the reason", why not try telling people the reason instead of pretending you're so high up no one else can know.

I liked those tags too.

If we are not allowed to know then why is she allowed to know? She is not a moderator or a beta tester...

Who says she does know? She just said she knows that the reason stated was obviously not the real reason Because really, that reason doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense.