Sony Vegas

Has anyone got some advanced experience on Sony Vegas?

I'm recording a video on Payday 2 but I'm getting two black bars on the top and bottom.

I've changed aspect ratio's, followed tutorials on ******* and forums etc but it still isn't fixing it.

The black bars are not in the Sony Vegas Preview window and only appears after it is rendered.

Does anyone have an idea? I'd appreciate anyone who could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Has anyone got some advanced experience on Sony Vegas?

I'm recording a video on Payday 2 but I'm getting two black bars on the top and bottom.

I've changed aspect ratio's, followed tutorials on ******* and forums etc but it still isn't fixing it.

The black bars are not in the Sony Vegas Preview window and only appears after it is rendered.

Does anyone have an idea? I'd appreciate anyone who could help.
I think it`s in options for rendering.You need to set resultion.I think becouse I had same problem.

What you want to is right click on the video(any footage and images) and untick maintain aspec ratio.

This is what I do to stop the Black bars.

Hope it helps.

Are you sure about resolution?
Add some pictures about that problem and we can help =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1412
Посмотреть сообщение
What you want to is right click on the video(any footage and images) and untick maintain aspec ratio.

This is what I do to stop the Black bars.

Hope it helps.
Tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickeed
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure about resolution?
Add some pictures about that problem and we can help =)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGR_JmWvwkE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoU7Bvc6cF-qjl6YF_8xOVg[/ame]

I've always get that by: Clicking video file(but be sure you pressed U when you clicked that" then check "Properties" then take out "Maintain aspect ratio"

I edited montages and that worked for me =)

I use 2 editors to make a video. SV and Camtasia. SV is for editing and Camtasia for uploading to ******* and for removing the black "bars". You need to zoom the video using camtasia(not sure how in SV and not sure if it works) to remove the "black bars". I can't really remember how.

Here's the result(not trying to advertise or something);
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUYyzLfLBks[/ame]

Black bars on top and bottom are not a problem at all, left and right bars are, but top and bottom actually look kinda good.

Vegas has two types of options, there's PROJECT options and RENDER options, make sure the resolution in both matches, that should get rid of them.

This is the result, as mentioned, of a resolution error. I used to know how to remove them, but I have forgotten.

One user mentioned "Now if you want to fix it, change your project resolution to an other system or crop your clips to remove those parts. Pay attention to pixel aspect ratio, It's very important!"

Try looking here for the fix in more detail: http://www.bing.com/search?q=bars+in...egas&src=ie9tr