What do players want to see in your server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomerElya
View Post
I didn't read everything...
But I noticed that you wrote something like giving refund.
I think.
that refund is the worst thing that a Roleplay server can ever ask for.
It ruining the roleplay , And pepole will never roleplay , They will work for money , /report and ask for more stuff..
If we're talking about server that based in cities like Ls , You should give like 10000$ to buy a car for the beginning.
Not SUPER MEGA VIP and empire with unlimited gates , doors , cars , bodyguards and shit..
cause it ruins the whole RP!
EYES
THEY ARE CALLED EYES

OPEN THEM AND YOU SHALL SEE BEYOND THE MUNDANE REALMS OF HUMANITY

Quote:
View Post
I didn't read everything...
But I noticed that you wrote something like giving refund.
I think.
that refund is the worst thing that a Roleplay server can ever ask for.
It ruining the roleplay , And pepole will never roleplay , They will work for money , /report and ask for more stuff..
If we're talking about server that based in cities like Ls , You should give like 10000$ to buy a car for the beginning.
Not SUPER MEGA VIP and empire with unlimited gates , doors , cars , bodyguards and shit..
cause it ruins the whole RP!
I think you have the wrong thread. I can tell you didn't read it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
I think you have the wrong thread. I can tell you didn't read it at all.
He says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
Give the players the basics.

It's not much fun for players when they join an RP server and can't do anything because they don't have a car, or a house, or any money. Some basic things to start each player off with will result in happy players who don't ragequit immediately.
From this words again I understand.
That he says that when a player join the server and he have nothing it is not much for for him , So I said give him few grands to buy a car , but do not give him everything as I said:
Quote:
View Post