[FilterScript] Simple Briefcase System + A Simple Whisper System by kosa451

Hello SA-MP community, I am here making this post trying to gather some reputation for a server im making, I will not ask for reputation but earn it, therfor I will be releasing a small briefcase system I made long time ago for a old server I had. I will like to share it with all of you as it's no use to be anymore, I will release this script in pawno, and I don't think any screenshots are needed for a briefcase system. Please remember you will need to format this into your gamemode if you want it to be buyable. The commands in this small script is /briefcase and it spawns a briefcase in your hand and has a option of either storing something in it or putting it away. I have also added a whisper system into the pastebin link. The commands for it is simple /w or /whisper you can check more details in the script on the pawno.

Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/2wvtVTrC

If you find any bugs please report it here and I will fix them as soon as possible, also if you need any help with putting this into your gamemode feel free to PM me and I will help you out. I will also help you out with other scripting problems if you have any. I will be on SA-MP forums everyday for anyone that needs help, if you help people good things will happen to you, remember that and have a good life.

Thanks

Pretty cool I guess, Can I make a suggestion for future verisons, Maybe add a /dropbreifcase command which will drop the briefcase on the floor and allow player's to pick it up and take anything that is stored in it out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jueix
View Post
Pretty cool I guess, Can I make a suggestion for future verisons, Maybe add a /dropbreifcase command which will drop the briefcase on the floor and allow player's to pick it up and take anything that is stored in it out of it.
Yeah

If you're gonna make a filterscript, do it properly, add all the functions a filterscript needs, not just the 2 commands. For the newbies, at least explain where they have to put those commands to make the system work too.