Creating a UCP with server

Hello, I want to create a UCP for my server, For example,
Someone registers at serverweb.com , Then he also get registered on server. If he registers at server, He gets registered on UCP too.
He get banned in server, He gets the reason and link to appeal in UCP.
Basically, I am talking about SACNR UCP.
Is is possible to create a UCP like that ?

Quote:

Is is possible to create a UCP like that ?

That seems like your only question. And yes, of course it's possible if SACNR did that. You can use PHP, and MySQL. Your SA-MP server HAS to be with MySQL though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
That seems like your only question. And yes, of course it's possible if SACNR did that. You can use PHP, and MySQL. Your SA-MP server HAS to be with MySQL though.
No it doesn't LOL
It can be SQLite / INI and you can still make a UCP but it has to be hosted on the same box unlike with MySQL where the UCP and Server can be hosted on different boxes.

Make the UCP and the samp server connect to the same database.
This way, they're both registered and account stats can be retrieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
No, it doesn't. It's easier if it's with MySQL though.

Thanks for reply.
Any TUT for that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiron
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for reply.
Any TUT for that ?
I did create one a while ago, although it's not that good and it's highly outdated. I would suggest learning a bit of PHP + looking at current UCPs that people have released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
No it doesn't LOL
It can be SQLite / INI and you can still make a UCP but it has to be hosted on the same box unlike with MySQL where the UCP and Server can be hosted on different boxes.
You can possibly get away with FTP functions, but hosts have to enable those I think..

Learn, and you'll get the idea (Yes)

EDIT : @Aldo, grr you are completely wrong. INI-based game modes and UCPs can be stored on different boxes. Like Riddy said, it can be possible with FTP functions. Something with a_http. I dunno, you do the research.