******* is banned in pakistan

Anyone knows what is the reason for banned the ******* in pakistan?

"******* was blocked in September 2012 by former premier Raja Pervez Ashraf after clips from the anti-Islam film "Innocence Of Muslims" were posted on the site, triggering violent protests across the country."

More info

https://www.******.com.au/search?q=w...hrome&ie=UTF-8

most descriptive threadtitle ever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
"******* was blocked in September 2012 by former premier Raja Pervez Ashraf after clips from the anti-Islam film "Innocence Of Muslims" were posted on the site, triggering violent protests across the country."

More info
Lol so silly

Pakistani politics.. What do you expect? It's like bloody Bangladesh Politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
most descriptive threadtitle ever..
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol so silly
Not trying to start a argument or something as such, but what would you feel like if a 'movie' is made about the infamy of your religion? That is what the people in Pakistan think such of. And a message to the original thread poster, you should really ****** something that is quite obvious...

EDIT: Still, I think it's a pretty stupid thing that ******* is blocked in Pakistan... Not even Egypt blocked *******. The Pakistani politics are a huge failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Not trying to start a argument or something as such, but what would you feel like if a 'movie' is made about the infamy of your religion? That is what the people in Pakistan think such of. And a message to the original thread poster, you should really ****** something that is quite obvious...

EDIT: Still, I think it's a pretty stupid thing that ******* is blocked in Pakistan... Not even Egypt blocked *******. The Pakistani politics are a huge failure.
Yeah it's true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение

This is probably going to end in a flamewar, though that's not my intention. However I have this urge to reply to this post that I cannot control.

I wouldn't care if they made a video against my religion, and I suggest everyone out there that's offended by this video to carry on and be yourself, no matter what people think of you and your religion. There will always be people calling names to people you believe in, but the smartest thing to do is to just ignore them. As long as you believe in it, nothing else matters. If those people decide to flame on your prophet without proper arguments, they are the ones who are wrong, not you.

P.S.: I'm not really into religion but I just wanted to say this.