Laptop cooling

Hello everybody.I got problem with cooling on my HP Pavilion G6.When windows turn on it works normaly.But When I turn on anygame or program it start cooling hot air.I don`t what is problem before I don`t have this problem.Anyone can help me?

open the laptop, and remove anything that stops the air from going outside the monitor, an object does that, like something that stops it, and its on when the air goes out, I already had that problem, and i've fixed it on my old laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
open the laptop, and remove anything that stops the air from going outside the monitor, an object does that, like something that stops it, and its on when the air goes out, I already had that problem, and i've fixed it on my old laptop
So you suggesting to delet unimportment files to stop making hot air going out.Right?

No, thats not even remotely related to what he's suggesting.

Playing games obviously uses up more processing power, therefore more heat is generated. Its nothing out of the ordinary.
As long as it doesnt create a sauna around your laptop, there isnt much to worry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
Посмотреть сообщение
No, thats not even remotely related to what he's suggesting.

Playing games obviously uses up more processing power, therefore more heat is generated. Its nothing out of the ordinary.
As long as it doesnt create a sauna around your laptop, there isnt much to worry about.
I know I was think about that but my laptop is using i3 Intels CPU so logical he will produce more hot air...I support that what you say...So I won`t worry about it.Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
I know I was think about that but my laptop is using i3 Intels CPU so logical he will produce more hot air...I support that what you say...So I won`t worry about it.Thanks
I think there could be something wrong with your laptop, It's not normal for heat to be generated by computers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there could be something wrong with your laptop, It's not normal for heat to be generated by computers...
xD Nope.. Not normal at all.

If you have compresor try to cleat in from inside there might be dust inside or use a fan to cool it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have compresor try to cleat in from inside there might be dust inside or use a fan to cool it down.
This, note they hide screws in the DISK DRIVE SLOT; remove this drive and you should see 1 - 2 hidden screws secureing the bottem of the laptop. (In the G6 the only inaccessable component is the processor so yes you have to remove the whole bottem. (THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY, if it's still under warrenty let them do it.)

EDIT: Also if you dont have a compresser you can simply brush it off with something NON STATIC. Some people use those "Blusher" brushes; gals use them just steal your GFs or your sisters (Perferably no makeup!). There are multiple other things you can use, just run a ****** search for a complete list. If it's very dusty I get the Henry on it (Vaccum).

Also there is more ways to prevent hot air. 1st but y cooling pad or take something and put it under your laptop but dont cover the fan. 2nd DONT PUT ON ANY KIND OF BLANKET OR SIMILAR because the fan will bring it in and your fan will get broken. Happened to me once.