SA-MP 0.3x R2 server update

Nice

Thanks

sa-mp has a bug but i don't know it very well, my friend has a sa-mp server, it has been under dos attack for long time (i think udp because sa-mp uses udp packets), and after that in the server no one could use commands, write in chat ecc., but players could see others in map and kill others. Is this a problem of sa-mp server or vps/dedicated, that isn't optimized against dos/ddos attacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuitalker
View Post
sa-mp has a bug but i don't know it very well, my friend has a sa-mp server, it has been under dos attack for long time (i think udp because sa-mp uses udp packets), and after that in the server no one could use commands, write in chat ecc., but players could see others in map and kill others. Is this a problem of sa-mp server or vps/dedicated, that isn't optimized against dos/ddos attacks?
Thats not a bug, getting ddosed means that ur being hacked, its the problem of host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuitalker
View Post
If you are unable to chat or so it's due to the DDoS, reconnect to the server and it will be sorted unless the server is still having an attack

Good one . Many hacks don't work here ... GOOD !

Yayaya No more bad hacks! lel

Nice!

Thank you

I like it

Thats really nice

That's Great...

This is nice-

Good stuff

looks good

UPDATE TO 0.4a PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41726d79
View Post
UPDATE TO 0.4a PLEASE!
They will do it if they decide to. If they DO decide to, then they will release it when they finish it.
Coding isn't something that just happens overnight. It takes time.
You posting these useless requests will not make things go any faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
View Post
They will do it if they decide to. If they DO decide to, then they will release it when they finish it.
Coding isn't something that just happens overnight. It takes time.
You posting these useless requests will not make things go any faster.
yea i know, the problem is as they don't work ) they have pause 6 months and 1 month working.. at MTA is a big differece.

The fact that you cannot see the development does not mean that it is not happening. Development of hobby projects in fact often happens to be a periodical phenomena. Consider that Kalcor probably has no difficulty walking away from his desk and this project to spend time with his family or friends just like you and I do.

On the other hand, I'm sure they're aware that there's a TON of people hoping for an update on SA-MP 0.4 and they'll try to motivate themselves with that

And yeah, really, waiting for news =)

It's been almost a year since 0.3x... Damn man... I hope you'll get motivation to do more work