[GameMode] MySQL R33 - Ideal for RPG

Ideal for RPG (to begin gamemode)

Information

This gamemode (GM) was made by me from scratch. I managed to acknowledge Pain123's release of the MySQL R33 BlueG. When the version MySQL R33 BlueG was released, I created a few modifications. I did this because I wanted to start to create my own gamemode, it doesn't have all the commands for a server of RPG, it's just a version (stable) to start with an RPG server from scratch.

If you start a server with this gamemode follow this license.

Features

- A system of saving and loading faster with regards to the database. (Cache)
- A system of Registration / Logging in based on MySQL.

Commands

- Command /makeadmin, you can make someone an admin or yourself. You need to have admin level 6 or to be logged in as an RCON administrator.
- Command /makehelper, you make someone a helper or yourself. You need to have admin level 6 or to be logged in as an RCON administrator.
- Command /ah or /adminhelp, it shows you the commands dedicated to admins, with regards to their admin level. If you have admin level 1, it shows you all the commands for admin level 1, s.a.m.d.
- Command /hh or /helperhelp, it shows you the commands dedicated to helpers, with regards to what level of helper that player has. If you have helper level 1, it shows you all the commands for helper level 1, s.a.m.d.
- Command /a or /adminchat, you can send a message that's visible only to admins online.
- Command /he or /helperchat, you can send a message that's visible only to helpers online.
- Command /report, send a message to the admins online, if you need help. You can use this command once every 10 seconds.
- Command /helpme, send a message to the helpers online, if you need help. You can use this command yet again once every 10 seconds.
- Command /stats, shows your statistics.
- Command /check, check someone else's statistics (chosen by the admin ). This command can be used if you're an admin and/or helper.
- Command /makeleader, this will set a player as a leader (chosen the by the admin ). You can only use this from admin level 6.

v0.2

- Command /ban , can you give money a player . You can use the admin level 1 , minimum .
- Command (/bano) ffline , can you give money a player offline . You can use the admin level 2 minimum .
- Command /kick you to pull out a player as the server. You can use the admin level 1 minimum .
- Command /respawn , you can respawn a player as the server , whether or not the faction . You can use the admin level 1 , minimum .
- Command (/checkw) eapons you to see guns a player as the server. You can use the admin level 1 , minimum .
- Command /auninvite you to pull a player of factors. You can use the admin level 6 .
- Command /spec | | /rcon you to assist a player by server. Can you see anything he does. You can use the admin Level 1 minimum .
- Command /Geth you bring to keep car or player , as appropriate . You can use the admin level 1 , minimum .
- Command /goto , you have you go a player a car or location , as appropriate . You can use the admin level 1 minimum .
- Command /uninvite you to pull / fire a player of the faction, if you leader that faction . You can use the leaders .
- Command (/f) action you writing all this chat and all other members of facitune can see , wherever they are . You can use the faction members .
- Command (/r) bye is just that (/f) action but a few factions can use . You can use the faction members ( LSPD / LVPD / SFPD / NG / Paramedics ) .

Instructions / Installation

- If you want to run server, download SA-MP Server for Windows or Linux, after that download MySQL BlueG R33 and put gamemodes, pawno and server.cfg in the folder where you downloaded SA-MP Server for Windows or Linux.

- If you want to edit the database information, you go into \pawno\include and open with Notepad or Visual Studio or Worldpad etc. and open connection.inc. Edit the following lines:
pawn Код:
#define mysql_host "your host IP"
#define mysq_user "the username of the database (MySQL)"
#define mysql_password "the password of your database (MySQL)"
#define mysql_database "the name of your database"
- You can find the database in the folder where it says w3op.sql

- If you want to modify a level, money, money in the bank etc. you go into the gamemode (GM) and find the line pLevel, pCash, pAccount etc., or whatever you wish to change, after that you can go into the MySQL database and modify the values.

Extra information

- If you have any questions or queries, please post them into this topic.
- This is my first gamemode (GM), so please, don't be too harsh.
- I'll come up with other updates on the way.

V0.2
Код:
- MD5 Password has been disguised to not see others .
- Added the following command : /ban, /banoffline or /bano, /kick, /auninvite, /respawn, /checkweapons or /checkw, /spec or /rcon, /gethere, /goto, /uninvite, /faction or /f, /radio sau /r.
- Added six factions : Los Santos Police Depratment , Las Venturas Police Depratment , San Fierro Police Depratment , Federal Bureau of Investigation, the National Guard and Paramedic . (no cars spawn ! )
- Added MySQL connection in the "connection" .
- Renamed folder  "myacc " in "accounts" .
- When you can not connect to MySQL database will shut down the console , and log message appears specific ("[MYSQL] : Connection to database (db) failed! ") .
- Logs will appear in HTML thanks to Infinity .
- Rewrite querty to update, pLevelx = > pLevelu , pAdminx = > pAdminu etc . for that very much resembled the gamemode from redzmax . " u " = update !
- Added Premium Account status (currently has no advantages & can only get from  MySQL) .
v0.1
Код:
- whole gamemode (GM)
Bugs

- I haven't found any bugs up to now.

Downloads

- SolidFiles- Download (V0.2)
- SolidFiles- Download (V0.1)

Credits

BlueG & Pain123 / maddinat0r - For the plugin(s) of MySQL.
DanishHaq - For the Romanian - English translation of this topic. And help me with some problems.
WopsS (me) - For the gamemode (GM).

It gives me error

[03:46: 29] [MYSQL]: Connection to database (w3op) failed!

log.txt
Код:
[03:45:08] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:45:08] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:46:29] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:46:29] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:50:57] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:50:57] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:51:37] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:51:37] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:52:04] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:52:04] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:55:56] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:55:56] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:56:40] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
[03:56:40] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #1045) Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
I have everything configured properly and not connecting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssssssss
Посмотреть сообщение
It gives me error

[03:46: 29] [MYSQL]: Connection to database (w3op) failed!

log.txt
Код:
I have everything configured properly and not connecting
@ssssssss, you edit database name in \W3oP\\pawno\include\myacc.inc? Edit it with wordpad or notepad at line #define mysql_database "your mysql database name", #define mysql_username "your mysql username", #define mysql_password "your mysql password".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WopsS
Посмотреть сообщение
@ssssssss, you edit database name in \W3oP\\pawno\include\myacc.inc? Edit it with wordpad or notepad at line #define mysql_database "your mysql database name", #define mysql_username "your mysql username", #define mysql_password "your mysql password".
Still does not work, i tried with other during team based gamemodes with mysql and connects me perfect.
The error is that I don't seem to be connected is by the password but the post well and I have nothing

You must recompile GM after you save MySQL username, password etc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You must recompile GM after you save MySQL username, password etc.
Thank you i can now works

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssssssss
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you i can now works
With pleasure. If you have any problems with the gamemode not be afraid to ask.

Well, nice gamemode, but what's the point of using R33 when you even don't use ORM system ?

R33 has a lot of minor bugfixes. ORM isn't mandatory, but yeah, I've expected this GM to use it.

Also you are not hashing the passwords, why ?

No, I mask password for administrator easier to see it easier, in the next version I'm going to mask

BUMP! - Page 4.
I reupload link!

Well I tried it doesn't seem to work my server kept on restarting.

You hosted it on windows or linux? Give me a photo.

Quote:
View Post
You hosted it on windows or linux? Give me a photo.
Not hosted, just ran normally to test few things.

It's on windows.

You have something do worng!

It's not as stable as you said. This "scratch" server has some bugs and where the hell is the password's hash ? I don't think that you are the real creator of this "master piece" ... 2/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGen.SoNNy
View Post
It's not as stable as you said. This "scratch" server has some bugs and where the hell is the password's hash ? I don't think that you are the real creator of this "master piece" ... 2/5
As I said, I'll passwords encoded in the next version, how about the creator (I did myself) if you do your job! I did and I'm proud of it!

Hi,
I am using Linux, and I get this errors in mysql_log.txt:
Code:
[19:31:22] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
[19:31:22] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
[19:31:53] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[WhenAccountCheck(i)] - (error #2006) MySQL server has gone away
[19:31:53] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
[19:32:32] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[WhenAccountCheck(i)] - (error #2006) MySQL server has gone away
[19:32:32] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
[19:32:56] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
[19:32:56] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2002) Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
My mysql server socket is /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock, how can I change it?

1. You have MySQL on linux?
2. If yes, re-install it!