[Problem] life bar does not appear

Good day.

I used Windows 7, SA-MP functioned normally after doing an upgrade on the computer (motherboard, processor, ram, power supply and put Windows the opponent's life bar just disappeared. I've searched on various forums, I sent a PM to Kalcor and other ADMS here tried the sa-mp recolorer but until now could not get any solution. And what's funny is that my friend ta with the same problem, and began to occur just after he exchanged the same components of the computer i ...

I've got to think of some incompatibility problem with the i5 any file of GTA, which may be experiencing this problem, but I think the middle unlikely.

Anyway, can anyone help?

Do you have the latest version of your video card?
Does this happen in every server you join?

If you have a mod, try to un-install it. if you don't has any mod. try to re-configure your video settings. like adjusting to higher resolution. or just like @Twizted said, you could also try to patch your video card driver..

Goodluck!

You have that problem due to missing GUI files or unsupported resolution combo with depth rate. Re installing should fix the problem but if it still persists you have to upgrade your monitor and graphics card.

Thanks.

Revert back to your old graphics card driver, that's how I solved mine.