This gamemode includes:
- 192 vehicles at streets.
- Own houses.
- Uses dini file system.
- Gang System.
- Speedometer.
- Skin saving system.
- Only 1 class character per player.
- /FPS [playerid] (to see someone's fps on realtime).
- Clothes can be bought from Binco. (all clohes doesn't appear because all positions aren't saved for every skin.
- AutoSave system.
- Gang territories.
- Bank system with menu what is easy and nice to use.
- Spawn Weapon system. Means when player buys weapons from ammunation it will save on your accountfile.
- Players will drop last used weapon on ground when they dies.
- Duel system, /duel [arena id] and menu of duel arenas /duels.
- Includes different kind of minigames (GunGame, BattleField, Demolition Derby, BattleBowl).
- Race system. Use /race to get menu (You can create your own race).
- Anti money cheat.
- Serversided Soda machines.
- Anti Fake Kill hack.
- Anti Weapon hack system. (Doesn't let you hack weapon which you don't have.)
- Anti Flooding.
- LottoSystem. You can buy tickets from 24/7 shop.
- You can try to hack someone's bank account.
- Jail system. /jail [id] [minutes] [reason].
- Robbery system. (Break into someone's house and steal money, /rob next to some player to steal his money).
- Temporary ban system. /tempban
- Permanent ban system lets you see reason of you got banned when you attempt to connect into server.
- 3 NPC bots. (Las Venturas Bus Driver, Ammunation guy, Tram driver in san fierro).
- 49 properties. (Properties gets automatilcly sold when you leave from server + you will get wasted money back).
- Fishing system. (You must buy a Rod, baits and line from 24/7 shop to you could fish at lv pirateship.
- Taxi system. (Price depends of distance between location and player) /taxi to get menu of locations.
- Admin system. /acommands to get menu of cmds what your level admin can use.
- Vip system (Its under development) /vcommands.
- Vehicle bomb system fixed in San Andreas bomb shops.
- Disabled stunt bonus. (Only enabled in /fun arena, so people can earn money inside it) to avoid money hackers.
- Happy Hour system. (Includes vehicle spawner and different kind of fun cmds) /happyhour to get cmd menu.
- Some custom created house for donators. (People with donator status can buy this kind of house).
- /languages (English, Suomi, Deutsch, Croatian. Nederlands, Spanish, Serbian, Romanian, Portuguese).
- Custom Created Server Log system. (Saves chats to their own Day files).
- Server uses real time system. (Prints time and date of your server pc to everyone's screen.)
- On December there appear christmas lights and christmas tree into las venturas.
- You can earn money by holding on the pirateship.
- Internet radio commands. /streams.
- Player animations, /anims.
- System which temporary saves new commers stats if they recently been there.
- Goldpot system. (When there is a goldpot there will appear text in yellow box of location and worth).
- Own vehicles. (Players can buy one vehicle from vehicle shop).
- Admin house in front of pirateship. (Admins can go there and check what it does look like inside).
- Different deathmatch arenas. (/dm1 /dm2 /dm3 /dm4 /dm5 /dm6 /dm7 /dm8 /dm9 /dm10).
- System which Day best killingsprees of deathmatchs into file.
- KillingSpree system at streets. ( /killingspree + when you have 4 wanted level stars you can fly with hunter).
- Irc System. (You must enter irc server, irc bot name and irc channel into server settings file).

================================================== ================================
I will continue this gamemode (make fixes and add more things. Please rate and use it. And send me ip in pm if you have this in your server. Reports all bugs I will fix you can also suggest new things. Thanks.

Download Links:
First Released Gamemode version from date: (10.9.2013 23:19) <removed - no source>

I Prefer people to use this instead of awful GrandLarceny gamemode!

guud not bad

Nice job! Very good! 10/10
+REP

well done

alos put .pwn file

wow nice

where pwn ?

Nice will try it

Sorry i forgot to share npc record files and i will add them into my new update yeah so i will add some more options like changing server weburl to game and etc. I will not release pwn file with an good reason because people will just copy paste. People can play my gm without pwn file duh. + I will fix some dangerous bug with rcon login thing in my next update.

+ I will add language files into next version.

Pwn please!

I will not let you steal my work and make you lie about credits. Or if its about source u should use /credits.

Wtf do they delete my download links with that reason.
They should read /credits why would i release newer updates if it would not be my own work? -.-
I released it only so people can use it insdead of grand larceny because its much more funnier I dislike copy paste scripters. Wtf scripter is that.

this is the reason Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here.

+REP but i want the gammode link plz can u do something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godde
View Post
+REP but i want the gammode link plz can u do something?
You just bump an old thread.

*facepalm* Old bumpers everywhere
Its 2 years old, Its 2015 kiddo

N't bad.

Great work

Good Job!

Deleted