"b_SetObjectPos" "GetPlayerWalkingStyle"

So I was given a updated script of mine from a friend long ago, anyways I'm having these errors and he hasn't be online in a while so best place it to ask here.

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(12255) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(14076) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(14097) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(18303) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_DestroyObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(37185) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(37515) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(37879) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(38700) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98517) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98522) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98533) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98537) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98541) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98545) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98549) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98553) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(98558) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWalkingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(105621) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerShootPlayer")
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(105717) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(105733) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(105790) : error 017: undefined symbol "b_SetObjectPos"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(106239) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(106239) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(106239) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(106239) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(106239) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

24 Errors.

I just ******d those words and I came up with two includes:

bfx.inc - b_SetObjectPos
seif_walk.inc - SetPlayerWalkingStyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
View Post
I just ******d those words and I came up with two includes:

bfx.inc - b_SetObjectPos
seif_walk.inc - SetPlayerWalkingStyle
Alright I've tried these just then but no luck - you wanted me to save them into a notepad in the PAWNO folder > includes > and then name them ' blx.inc ' and ' seif_walk.inc ' argh so confused.

and then in top of your script type
pawn Code:
#include <blx>
#include <seif_walk>

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
View Post
and then in top of your script type
pawn Code:
#include <blx>
#include <seif_walk>
Done now I'm having this issue
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Ashley\Desktop\DSRP\gamemodes\moe.pwn(79) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "blx"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Make sure they're saved as .inc files into pawno\include directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
View Post
Make sure they're saved as .inc files into pawno\include directory.
Sorry; I've fixed it now - was a issue with one of the names anyways I'm having some other issues now if you see my other post, sadly.