Hosting on VPS / Problem

Hello, I bought a VPS today and I got the IP. Someone told me I do not need to Port forward or do bind. BUT I can do bind just in case it doesn't work. But I got a problem. I got this IP with my bought VPS - IP : 87.415.***.**. So, I wrote "bind 87.415.***.**". I wrote my full Ip in the bind, I didn't write it like "87.415.***.**, I wrote my real full IP). So, I wrote my Ip there and I selected the Port 7777 first. But when I ran samp_server.exe It said Cannot start server on 87.415.47.*** port 7777. Port in use ? - WHY IS THAT ? Then I tried hosting it with my own Internet Static Public IP "14.206.76.***" I used port 8888. ANd it said it again. I CHECKED everywhere, But in my Router's IP and my VPS's IP, Port 7777 or 8888 or 6666 is not in use, it's free. So, Do not say it's getting used by another program. I checked all program and my gateway and forwards to see, Nothing is using them. So, Why is this problem coming ? HELP ME PLEASE!
{Where ever I wrote a **** or *** or **, It just means I am not showing My FULL IP on samp forums for security reasons.} - Also I have a Centos (Linux) VPS and I am using Windows to run my server.

My Script and all plugins are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshind
Посмотреть сообщение
Then I tried hosting it with my own Internet Static Public IP "14.206.76.***" I used port 8888.
You used your IP in the VPS'?

Well, try it without the bind in the server.cfg and run the server in port 7777. Does it still say the same thing?

Without bind, My server starts only on just my port, Like I have to enter :7778 or etc. It's only for ME. It doesn't start on my VPS's IP. And by the way, I just used my ip to test. But I wanna un my server on my VPS's IP. what to do now ?

And If Im hosting It with my VPS's ip do I need to keep my landmode on '0' pr '1' ?

If you have Skype add me: aymel96

I did. But what can I do help me !!!

SAMP Forums does not help VPS okay? contact your VPS Because samp is not responsible for Other Companies and their problems

I would contact the host and see whats wrong.

You may also want to check if your host actually allows game severs .