pawno while compile lags

and then

and then

look at the left corner of the picture you will see NGRP_DFU.PWN has been compiled to NGRP_DFU.AMX when i check .amx file i find it 0KB

how to fix this ?

It usally happens when there are too many errors, best thing to do is undo whatever you done in past minute or so. Hopefully you got a backup, if not, sucks for you.

and NGRP script? o.o

It happens here when i forget a lot of brecks "{ }".

Look for your last modification, and check the possible errors/brecks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willian_Luigi
Посмотреть сообщение
It happens here when i forget a lot of brecks "{ }".

Look for your last modification, and check the possible errors/brecks...
i don't know how to fix that, you can help me with TV?

I've experienced that before and I thought it was crashing as well. If the text "Not Responding" shows up, just give it some time and eventually it would be compiled successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyce
Посмотреть сообщение
I've experienced that before and I thought it was crashing as well. If the text "Not Responding" shows up, just give it some time and eventually it would be compiled successfully.
Big scripts with ~30k lines+ will give you the message 'not responding', but it will compile the script.
The message 'pawn compiler stopped working' wont compile the script at all (0kb).

This usually happens when you got a lot of errors or some open brackets, try to press CTRL + N and then press F5 does it compile for you or crashes aswell?

not responding > Pawno stop working > "ngrp_dfu.pwn has been compiled to ngrp_dfu.amx"