Most of mapping not loading, but most is

I have a list of my mapping, but only some of it loads. And the latest mapping on the list doesn't actually load? This is odd because there's nothing wrong with the mapping as it works in debugging on samp map editor. But not in the server.

I did a test, by mapping in a poker table then adding it to the end of the list. It didn't spawn in, but when I moved the code to the top of the list it was shown in game.

Is that all the mapping being loaded? If it is all, it should be fine as it is only about 1100 objects.
I have a feeling that you have more objects being loaded before though. In any case, I recommend using an object streamer. I recommend Incognito's Streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRealShazz
Посмотреть сообщение
Is that all the mapping being loaded? If it is all, it should be fine as it is only about 1100 objects.
I have a feeling that you have more objects being loaded before though. In any case, I recommend using an object streamer. I recommend Incognito's Streamer.
Yeah that's all the mapping, along with about 10 remove objects and 4 vehicles.

It's spawning the first bit of the list, then nothing else spawns.

Have you tried the streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried the streamer?
I've got the streamer installed, where do I put
Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0);

How do you use streamer to add objects, as nothing is loading when I use the streamer.

Just use
www.convertffs.com

And convert all of your objects from CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject (you have options there) and then put them under OnGameModeInit.

First of all use converter, convert your mapping.

Download Plugins - Streamer pLugin go into ****** and surf for that.
Put the plugins on your SAMP/plugins folder.
There might be includes for it, put it on pawno/includes.

Also try with CreateObject.