Problem with MySQL DB Volt-Host

I Tried everything still won't accept it but, When i try it in localhost Xammp.mode offline it work's.

Код:
SQL query:

--
-- Database: `hello`
--
CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `hello` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1044 - Access denied for user '11071_hello'@'localhost' to database 'hello'

Volt Host doesn't work the same way as localhost phpmyadmin. Their databases you have to setup (on the main server portal page) which gives it a predefined parental (yours would be 11071_) so try connecting to database 11071_hello.

I have volt-thost and recently a mySQL database created, but can`t have a database like "hello" because the deatabase of volt-host have a "server number" like "9251_hello" or something like that, after that you can create the tables in that databse, is`t more easy. Then you in the pawn file you need to define the data of that tables and put it in the right section

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloDiCostanzo
Посмотреть сообщение
I have volt-thost and recently a mySQL database created, but can`t have a database like "hello" because the deatabase of volt-host have a "server number" like "9251_hello" or something like that, after that you can create the tables in that databse, is`t more easy. Then you in the pawn file you need to define the data of that tables and put it in the right section
Ok i'll try that an see if it works

Ok i did that now it look's like this when i edit from inside
Код:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.0.4
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.netnl66369494b126e...5.39959470-- Host: 127.0.0.1
-- Generation Time: Jul 28, 2013 at 02:15 AM
-- Server version: 5.5.32
-- PHP Version: 5.4.16

SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone = "+00:00";

/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8 */;

--
-- Database: `11071_hello`
--
CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `11071_hello` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci;
USE `11071_hello`;

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- Table structure for table `accounts`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `accounts` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `Online` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `UpdateDate` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `RegiDate` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `Username` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `Pass` varchar(256) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
Now i get this error|
Код:
Error

SQL query:

-- -- Dumping data for table `accounts` -- INSERT INTO `accounts` (`id`, `Online`, `UpdateDate`, `RegiDate`, `Username`, `Pass`, `Email`, `IP`, `SecureIP`, `Registered`, `ConnectedTime`, `Sex`, `Age`, `Band`, `PermBand`, `Warnings`, `Disabled`, `Level`, `AdminLevel`, `DonateRank`, `Respect`, `Money`, `Bank`, `pHealth`, `pArmor`, `pSHealth`, `Int`, `VirtualWorld`, `Model`, `SPos_x`, `SPos_y`, `SPos_z`, `SPos_r`, `BanAppealer`, `PR`, `ShopTech`, `Undercover`, `TogReports`, `Radio`, `RadioFreq`, `UpgradePoints`, `Origin`, `Muted`, `Crimes`, `Accent`, `CHits`, `FHits`, `Arrested`, `Phonebook`, `LottoNr`, `Fishes`, `BiggestFish`, `Job`, `Job2`, `Paycheck`, `HeadValue`, `Jailed`, `JailTime`, `WRestricted`, `Materials`, `Packages`, `Crates`, `Pot`, `Crack`, `Leader`, `Member`, `Division`, `FMember`, `Rank`, `DetSkill`, `SexSkill`, `BoxSkill`, `LawSkill`, `MechSkill`, `TruckSkill`, `DrugsSkill`, `ArmsSkill`, `SmugglerSkill`, `FishSkill`, `FightingStyle`, `PhoneNr`, `Apartment`, `Apart[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1062 - Duplicate entry '1-Ryan_Car' for key 'PRIMARY'

It only means that there's already an entry for the same ID which is 1. So if you want a fresh database of accounts, just create the table and do not insert anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyce
Посмотреть сообщение
It only means that there's already an entry for the same ID which is 1. So if you want a fresh database of accounts, just create the table and do not insert anything.
I did that an got this now
Код:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `accounts_insert`' at line 9