Realistic economy vs unrealistic economy?

Title.

I think unrealistic economy gives a bit more creativity, but realistic economy is always great.

Realistic economy!

..Who am I kidding? That never works out, ever.

whats the point of this fcking thread.

@whatthefuck123

Nice name, also, he wants to know people's views and opinions.

I personally like realistic economys, but not where you start with 1k and the cheapest car is 45k, because thats not realistic, there are 15, 20k cars, as well as used ones. I want to start with something, but not a huge refund, just enough to buy the cheapest car and little bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
@whatthefuck123

Nice name, also, he wants to know people's views and opinions.

I personally like realistic economys, but not where you start with 1k and the cheapest car is 45k, because thats not realistic, there are 15, 20k cars, as well as used ones. I want to start with something, but not a huge refund, just enough to buy the cheapest car and little bit more.
In your opinion, if one of the cheapest cars is say 5k and you start with 5.5k, how much money do you think jobs should yield?

I have yet to find a server with a somewhat realistic economy.
I can't really say much about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grooty
Посмотреть сообщение
In your opinion, if one of the cheapest cars is say 5k and you start with 5.5k, how much money do you think jobs should yield?
A little bit above average pay, so you don't actually spend 1 whole month getting a car like tahoma.

Say paychecks each hour are about 100-200 dollars. Doing a job like street sweeper would give 30 bucks for like a 5 minute route.

Cellphones 100 bucks
Phonebook 50 bucks
condom 2 bucks lmfao
rope 10 bucks
cigars 5 bucks

More expensive car = infernus - 200k.

Somewhat of a realistic economy.

But gta SA is too boring to work ages to get just a car, maybe if GTA 5 shows MP then it will be more interesting to waste your time trying to build up a bank for months, then buy a slow ass car and then work another month,.

I kinda like unrealistic as for RP terms it doesn't limit what or how you RP something but I like too keep it to a point where after a hour or so you can get a cheap car with little cash left over to spend on different objects

The economy should be somewhere between those poles, as well as a balance between fun and realism.