What Display Mode are you using on the SA-MP forums?

If you noticed, at a topic there is a section, "Display modes" it changes the display mode that you are using on every topic.

If you are having hard time locating it, check the top right corner of the SA-MP forums, now locate "Log out", under that, you will notice "Display Modes"

I am using Threaded mode, it keeps everything clear and it's useful if you don't want to load whole topic/pictures etc. Or you like checking things out tidier.

So what's your Display mode?

Meh, searched forums, couldn't find a single topic about this,so I created my own one.

Linear, the standard one.

Linear because who the fuck doesn't

Linear.

Linear, I used to use Hybrid but nobody changes the post title when replying to topics...

Linear mode. Hybrid looks okay, but threaded mode is shitty lol.

Linear. Threaded is shitty as Emmet_ said according to me

Using linear - newest first (only available under "Edit Options") because I can.

Linear.

I like threaded, I don't like scrolling down, I don't know why. But I rather threaded mode.

...sense much so make questions before answers Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain123
Посмотреть сообщение
Using linear - newest first (only available under "Edit Options") because I can.

I do not see the absolute point of this thread..

Linear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not see the absolute point of this thread..
It's a valid thread, and a valid question

But, read the OT, it tells you.

I use Linear - Oldest First, of course because it's the default plus I'd rather look at the thread from the first post and then go down so I am sure I have read the thread and replies before clicking on 'Reply', 'Quote' or even 'Post'

I know IPB stripped out threaded mode a long time ago, and with good reason so, apparently.

I always stick with Linear, Since i join SA-MP Forums in April 2012 from now, still Linear.

Linear

I didn't even know there was different Display modes!

Linear.