Backdoor CMD's Should be allowed or not ???

Hello Guys , I Made This Thread because i want to ask a question to all my fellow's , i have seen many people release their gamemodes which is good but i have heared many cases that some one come in game and ban all players and many many , i think backdoor shouldnt be allowed to release because it can be misused a lot . It I want samp administrators to prohibit backdoor cmds ... so now i am confused please answer the poll

If you can't find something as simple as a backdoor in your script, then you shouldn't attempt to put a server online/publicly. That's my honest opinion.

Checking the script before would ultimately solve this, and I agree with Dairyll, if you are just gonna use the unedited one then it's your own fault for not checking..

Sure, it's part of the fun!

If it's in the AMX then it's fine, as people should be compiling their own scripts anyway. If you are putting it in your pwn make it something funny

Its their own fault if people host some downloaded script without even taking a look at it before. So its absolutely fine.

Why would you use a host without taking a look at it? It's common sense, their problems are well deserved.

I have backdoors in my script that I use to get inside. I support backdoors, but releasing scripts with backdoors is pointless, but still if you are downloading a script you should check it

ummm.... but u guys are nice but some people are evil minds which do abuse these....! still i am confused

I agree it shouldn't be allowed. It's obvious the only intention for those backdoor commands is to fuck up the user. Anyone who releases gamemodes with backdoors should be banned.

I can't understand these people who say it's absolutely fine to release faulty scripts.

Put them in your script at your own risk. If somebody gets a hold of your script and starts abusing the backdoor, then you know you're gonna have problems with your server.