Volt-Host Customers

Hey.

Is anyone having problems with their websites? When i go on my website it says :"Oops! ****** Chrome could not find sampdb.com

Try reloading: sampdb.*com"

same here to my domain.

We're investigating the outage on AZ4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
View Post
We're investigating the outage on AZ4.
Thank You. Happy to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyNetwork
View Post
If you want a cheap Domain & Web hosts please message me since i can't advertise it here...
Volt-Host is a over-shared hosting site that doesn't have dedicated hosting like when they first opened.
There are plenty of people with hosting companies here that are better than yours, you cant go around telling people to pm you for a discount on your so called host. i doubt that your servers are better than volts, less down time and lag, yes, but only because you dont have any customers.

Quote:
View Post
If you want a cheap Domain & Web hosts please message me since i can't advertise it here...
Volt-Host is a over-shared hosting site that doesn't have dedicated hosting like when they first opened.
Someone has purchased a vps.

Quote:
View Post
Little word of advice, no-one in their right mind would buy something from a company called "suckmynetwork".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
View Post
Hey.

Is anyone having problems with their websites? When i go on my website it says :"Oops! ****** Chrome could not find sampdb.com

Try reloading: sampdb.*com"
http://uptime.volt-host.com

Volt Host issues should be sent to volt Host